4. It's time.. *

Its time for something..
As I leant in to kiss him, he stopped me. "We just can't, Scott" He said while subtly pushing me away.

"What's it going to take to get through to you?" I said while walking up to him. I put my hand on his chest and traced a circle on it. "Mr Kaplan" I whispered in his ear as I slowly moved my hand down his body and slowly sunk my hand into his pants.

I could feel that he had a slight...problem that I and only I could fix. "Awww, does Mr Kaplan have a slight issue" I grabbed his bulge and rubbed it so slightly, scoring a moan from him.

"Fuck this" He whispered silently. He then pushed me back and I could see his eyes darken with lust.

I had him right where I wanted him.

His lips pressed against mine in an instant. The kiss was full of passion and his tongue forced its way into my mouth. I was so amazed at how forceful he was. I was living for it.

We slowly broke the kiss and he whispered "I want to fuck you" in a low growl. I tried to contain my excitement. I grabbed a condom and a small bottle of lube from my bag. He pulled down my pants and underwear at the same time. He ripped the condom open and put it on and lubed himself up. He then pushed me down on to his desk. "Yes" I whispered in triumph.

He slowly eased into me and he slowly pumped into me. He held my arms behind my back and continuously thrusted into me. The roughness fulfilled every need I had.

As he continued to thrust and thrust, he hit my prostate. "OH MY GOD YESSS" I screamed in please. "I NEEEEED MORE" I didn't realise that he had more to give. I thought all of him was in me, but he continued to push himself into me. He was really big. He then showed his full potential.

He pounded recklessly into me causing me to scream. He pounded harder and harder and quicker and quicker each time. I was definitely going to be sore tomorrow.

He continued to pound into me and I could feel myself reaching climax. "IM GOING TO COME" I shouted and I came onto the desk. With a few more pumps Avi came too. I laughed "I knew you'd accept me eventually"

"That was amazing" He said breathlessly.

"I can't wait for the next time, Mr Kaplan"

He breathed heavily and let out a small chuckle. "There won't be a next time, Mr. Hoying.." He whispered in a harsh tone. He grabbed kneeled down and pulled my pants and boxers back up. "Leave, Now." He growled, already angry on himself

________
THANKS FOR @FranticWhale
Comment and Vote^-^inen Benutzer erwähneneinen Benutzer erwähnen