"Well if you say so, but I think it is cool we have matching amulets!"

"Heh heh," he laughed with Adam, they still had a few hours till they reached Emedo. He had his father's journal hidden away too, he would read it now but he didn't feel comfortable doing so in front of Adam, plus it would be rude.

~~~~~

Jerome sluggish walked down the stairs after Seto left a few hours ago. It was getting close to noon so he imagined they were close to Emedo by now.

He was kind of getting used to sleeping in a bed already, he almost was sad he would have to leave it soon. He sighed. Seto and Adam would not be back all day, what was he supposed to do when the only person who actually liked him was away. Though he thinks Adam likes him to, but he's human, he didn't care.

He sighed again as he walked into the dining room and slumped down into a chair. He could feel Mitch's eyes glaring into his soul, but he didn't care. Jerome just continued to munch on his breakfast.

"What are you people still doing here?" Seto's cousin walked into the room.

"Does it matter?" Jerome grumbled. Cal rolled his eyes.

"Should you guys be with Seto and the Prince?"

"Adam wanted us to wait for him back here, and it is of no concern to you." Ian retorted back to the young boy.

Cal grumbled to himself before grabbing a glass of water and walking away. Cal stopped in the doorway and looked back at them, "Maybe you all are too dumb to realize it, or you had absolutely have no idea... but they'll kill him."

"What? Who?" Jerome said through a mouthful of food.

"Don't you have any manners!" Mitch hissed, Jerome glared at him.

"Seto of course."

~~~~~

Adam and Seto arrived in Emedo with little trouble, he was feeling nervous all over. He'd never been to Emedo's capital, and though he always wanted to, these were not the circumstances he thought would ultimately forces him to come here for the first time. He always imagined after a year in the army he would come to Emedo as a teacher. Emedo had a shortage of teachers for young kids, so Seto always believed that would be what would bring him here.

The carriage rolled up the the large stone building of the courtroom, or what Adam told him was the courtroom. The building was surrounded by a wall of iron spiked fences, they rose high into the air and kind of terrified Seto.

Adam and Seto walked down the cobble path to the entrance. The moment they walked in two guards came up to Seto.

"Are you Seto Magi?"

"Uh, y-yes."

"Right this way then," The guards stood on either side of Seto and directed him forward, nudging him a little too.

"Huh! A-Adam?" Seto looked back at Adam as he lead away. Adam waved to him.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other soon!" he smiled and walked down a different hallway. Seto had no choice but to let these guards lead him away. The guards led him a small room entirely black. Before they shut the door though, Seto saw another door opposite from the door they entered in.

The door was closed and Seto stood in the dark room with the two guards. He paced uncomfortably around the small room. Everytime he neared that other door he could hear talking. It was distant, but it sounded like a lot of voices. Seto decided to stop walking and wait by the mystery door. He listened to the voices, he couldn't make out a single word anyone was saying.