1;Jessa Mill lives under a rock.

Jessa.

Here I was, as usual, just sitting beside my two friends, that I just met a few days ago, and just listening to soothing music on my iPod.

I didn't know what my two friends were doing.. But their obvious actions were squealing, fanning themselves, blushing and talking with the words 'cry' but are laughing.

I think people nowadays call those actions 'fangirling'.

Sounds interesting. Looks like it could kill someone 'cause I heard Amy telling Lynn how she's dying whenever she 'fangirls'. They're crying and laughing at the same time. What is this trickery? When can one do that?

"Jessa, what do you think?" Amy's voice shook me out of my thoughts.

I lowered the volume of my music before looking at her straight in the eye, "what do I think what?" I questioned Amy back, very confused.

Amy and Lynn laugh at me and said that I was 'cute' before they turn their attention towards me, "what do you think about the 5sos boys?"

I'm confused.

What are sauce boys. Why are there 5 sauce boys? Why not 13? Or 3? Tsk, brands nowadays.

"Jessa." Amy snapped her fingers to get the attention she lost.

Typical Jessa. Just zoning out into space, totally forgetting about everyone surrounding her.

"Sorry." I apologized. "Um, what sauce brand is that? I've never tasted it before." I said confusingly.

Amy and Lynn shared a glanced for a moment before laughing hysterically which just left me even more confused.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

The two stopped laughing befire starting to laugh once again.

"I don't get it. Can one of you enlighten me on what's so funny?" I asked seriously, hoping at least one of them would answer.

Amy was the first to stop laughing, "Jessa, honey, we weren't talking about sauce." She said and let out a short giggle after, "We were talking about 5 s.o.s." Amy enlightened me and said it in the clearest way possible.

"What?!" My expression immediately turned from confusion to shock in an instance when she said it.

"What 5 boys?" I asked frantically.

"Luke hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum hood and Michael Clifford?" Lynn answered in a more questioning way.

"Oh my god, are they okay?" I asked frantically.

The two gave me confused looks as I just waited for their answers.

"Yeah, they're fine.. Why wouldn't they be?" Lynn answered, once again, in a questioning way.

"Because you said they were the 5 s.o.s boys." I stated which only made me get confused looks.

Are they dumb?

"S.o.s. Save. Our. Souls. What actually happened to them?" I asked once again, frantically. I just wanted to know what happened for God's sake!

The two stayed silent for a bit before laughing hysterically like they did minutes ago.

"What's so funny now?" I asked, annoyed while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You, Jessa Rae Mill, are hilarious!" Amy stated while laughing her heart out.

Literally, I could practically see her heart coming out of her throat right now.

"Is there a way to not be this hilarious?" I asked them seriously, not wanting for them to keep on laughing at me and not with me.