Touka X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hey Kaneki, I want to ask you something." I said.

"Sure, what is it?" Kaneki said.

"Do you know why (Y/N) is acting so weird today?"

Kaneki looked pretty nervous, like he was hiding something and trying to think of something to say instead. He even did that thing when he covers his chin, which made it obvious he was trying to think of a lie.

"Well, that's not really my information to give." He said.

I sighed. "Fine then." I said.

I went and grabbed the two frappuccinos that Hide and (Y/N) ordered and took them to their table.

*Normal POV*

You noticed Touka walk over with your orders.

"Here you go." She said as she placed them on the table.

"Oh and don't worry, it's on the house." She said.

"Thanks Touka." Hide said as he began to drink from his cup.

"T-t-thanks." You said with a blush as you hid your face a bit.

Touka got confused by you sudden shy actions. She wanted to ask you again but knew you weren't gonna give much of an answer, so she returned to her work.

"I am really not good at telling her how I feel." You say with a sad sigh as you begin to drink your drink.

"Your not bad at admitting your feelings, your just afraid of the response you'll get, just try to get over that fear and you'll be fine?" Hide said as he continued to drink his coffee.

You thought about it for a bit and then you smiled at the positive side of things that could happen.

"Okay then, next time I'll do it." You say.

"You better, you've been saying that for weeks." Hide said.

You both shared a laugh and continued to drink your drinks.

*later that night*

You were walking back to your house in the idle of the night. You knew it wasn't safe because of the Ghoul attacks, but you risked it.

You turned down an alley and saw a horrific sight of a ghoul eating the inards of a human. You slowly tried to turn around and walk away without being detected but the Ghoul sensed you and turned right in your direction.

"Oh look, more delicious food." He said with a creepy tone as he took out his bikaku kagune.

You turned in the other direction and ran, with the Ghoul hot on yout trail.

You ran and ran for what felt like miles and made a quick turn down a alley and hid against a wall trying to catch your breath.

"FOUND YOU!!!"

The ghoul jumped down from the rooftop onto you, pinning you down by the throat.

You gasped for air as you felt the Ghoul crushing your windpipe. Just as you thought you were gonna die. You saw shards pierce through his body.

Then he was instantly decapitate by an unseen force.

You quickly push his body off and look up to see Touka standing only 3 feet from you, holding the ghouls decapitated head.

She turned and looked at you. You began to shiver when you saw her red and black ghoul eye looking at you.

You backed up against a wall in fear. She dropped the head and walked over to you. She held out her hand to help you stand.

You took her hand and stood to your feet and pulled her in for a hug.

She was shocked at first, but returned the hug.

"Well look what we have here, a human and a ghoul, hugging? This won't do at all."

You both looked up to see another ghoul with a similar kagune to the one Touka killed.

"So your the bitch that killed my brother, and only to fave a human. That makes me sick, I'll enjoy killing you both." The ghoul said as he jumped from the rooftops in front of you two.

Touka pulled you behind her and brought her wing Kagune out.

"I'm not gonna let you have him." She said.

"Well then, I'll take him." The ghoul charged at you and Touka.

Touka shot shards from her Kagune at the ghoul, but he blocked it with his kagune.

He tried to strike at her but she blocked it with her kagune. It was a continuous battles of blows being thrown from one to another.

Touka managed to wound the Ghoul enough to where he was hardly able to move.

"Give up, you can't win this fight." Touka said.

"That's what you think." The ghoul used the last of his strength to speed past Touka and strike his kagune at you.

You tried to move but his kagune slashed your side.

Touka grew very angry and ran at the Ghoul. She grabbed the Ghoul by his head and slammed it as hard as she could against the wall.

"How dare you hurt him, you'll burn in hell for this!" She then continued to shoot countless of shards at him until his body was lifeless.

She turned to you and ran to your side.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine, it's not deep enough to worry about, thank you Touka. Oh and before I forget, I have something to say to you."

"What is it?"

"I l-love you Touka." You finally said.

Touka's eyes widened at your statement.

"Really, even though you know I'm a monster?" She asked in shock.

"Of course, honestly your eyes look very adorable, and if you were a monster, you wouldn't have saved me, your my angel." You said.

She blushed at your words and smiled a bit.

You pulled her in and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

The kiss lasted for a few more seconds until you both pulled away.

"Come on, I'll take you home." Touka said as she took your hand.

"Okay sweety." You say.

Before you two make your way to your house, Touka hugs you tightly and places her head on your chest.

"I love you too (Y/N)." She said.

You smile and kiss her forehead, you hug her back as well.

Hide was right, all I had to do was get over my fear, and now I have the best thing to ever happen in my life, and that's Touka.