Party part 2

Mulai dari awal

"Tell me....during the last 5 years, how was he?

-JongIn? The same as usual, I think.

-Right... Minseok..

-Xiumin!" I looked at him and he was smiling.

"Xiumin....Can I ask you a question?

-Sure!

-If the woman you promise to marry disappear, what will you do?" He sighed and looked at the sky.

"I will probably  look for her everywhere. I would look in every country, hire a professional to find information about her! Isn't it what everyone would do?

-Right...?" He is right. Any man would look for his fiancé but Kai didn't. I'm sure Kai would have found me if he had looked for me!

" Hey~ Look at the sky and tell me what you see." I did as he told me and the sky was so beautiful. There was a lot of stars. I remember when I was pregnant, I had this urge to see the stars everynight. I was doing that with Jason once a week after he was born but since I came back here I don't do it. It will be almost a month that I'm here and I haven't done it once.

"I see...Beauty, confusion and nostalgia.

-Wow, you see all of that.

-and you?

-I just see stars"  I looked at him and he was laughing. I lightly hit his chest and he played being hurt. We both laughed together and he pat my head.

"Xiumin, you told me to tell you what I see in the sky when you only see stars? What kind of joke is it?!

-The kind you seem to like.

-Shut up!" We laughed more.

"No seriously, What do you see?

-Hum...I see my grandma. I really missed her.

-Oh....Xiumin...I'm sorry.

-No it's fine, she left a long time ago. She told me, before dying, that the brighter star in the sky will be her watching me.

-Oh~ This is so cute. She seemed to be really kind."  He chuckle but I could see a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"She raised my dad all alone and help my mom to raise me. She was wonderful.

-Maybe I should do just like her.

-What do you mean?"  Crap! He doesn't know I have a son.