Spain and Seychelles (And France)

(Jesus Christ I haven't updated in forever. Forgive me children. Put down the pitchforks.)

But anyway, hello! I have been presented a very interesting theory by Joran_Hianes, and I think it's safe enough to say it could be featured in this little booklet of headcanons. I've paraphrased what she's said, but (hopefully) I understood it enough to get the point across. 

But let's get on with it, shall we?

As many of you probably know, The bad Touch Trio (BTT) have spent many years together, as well as pockets of time when they were apart. And it's said as well as obviously implied that this trio of friends are very close. 

So close, in fact, they've proceeded in... *ahem*, intercourse before for the thrill of it. I'm pretty sure that's also stated in there somewhere, but since I can't find it and I'm too lazy to look any farther so you're just going to have to trust me on that one. 

So, the main point of this theory is that Spain and France once had too much fun, and Seychelles came to be. Obviously, Spain didn't suddenly have a womb and made Seychelles, because not only would that be most likely biologically impossible, but kind of disturbing. That's not really how countries are created, anyway. But, there are some things that support this.

For example,  the main languages is French, (along with this French based language called Creole and English.) although from what I've heard Spanish is also spoken there. Also, Seychelles's physical appearance looks an awful lot like Spain's. The tan skin, the hair, etc. Seychelles also has many of Francis' mannerisms and mischievous tendencies.  

So, what if Spain  was, for a reason I'll think of later, embarrassed and/or ashamed of what happened and France took her in to be raised with him and England? That would explain why England ended up with her, and the English influence. 

What if Romano, in a way, replaced Seychelles and was a type of therapy to Spain? That would give him a starting reason to keep Romano, although I doubt that's the main or only reason he kept him. 

___--==***==--___

And that's basically it.

Personally, I enjoy this theory. The only thing you (We?) need to figure out why Spain would be ashamed. I mean, he is quite the family person. But other than that, great job! Until next time!