The Friendship State

Okay, okay. I'm going to tell you this now, so you won't be surprised later. I'm a believer in the states being people too. This chapter is dedicated to the 'friendliest' state in America; Texas.

Okay, let's start with a bit of history, shall we?

Even if you're not a believer of the states Texas has to exist, because of it's history. Texas was it's own independent country for 4-12 years straight. That's pretty impressive considering that it's just a state.

Short, I know.

Okay, now to the Hetalia.

I really want Texas to be a girl just for the irony. Just think, one of the most ruff-and-tumble states being a lady. Appearance would probably be some shade of blond; maybe an English gold? She would have brown eyes, like Finland used to. (Does anyone know why they changed Finny's eyes? Not that it's a big deal or anything, but I was just wondering.) I think she would have lots of freckles, lots of freckles. Her skin would be tanner than some, to the point that it's obvious this girl gets some major outdoor time. Or because she has Mexican heritage, she was part of Mexico at one point. She would wear some type of flannel all the time. Red flannel in particular. She's decently tall with a slightly more toned build than average but still feminine. Don't worry. She has a super thick southern accent, because southern accents are awesome. She says 'ya'll' more often than not.

Personality wise, she's like your least favorite big brother. You'll always need her, but more often than not you don't want to need her help. This is represented by Texas being America's glasses. He need those glasses, even though he might not admit it. He's the hero, after all. And notice how he didn't always have them, like in the revolutionary war.

She was never raised by America, she was one of the few states that met America as a adult. She was raised by Mexico since Texas used to be Mexico. I think she would somewhat miss Mexico, but not enough to admit it or anything.

She likes to hang out with Belarus. It's an unlikely friendship, but Texas respects Belarus because of her strength.

I'm sorry but I can not stop laughing about how I made her attitude. It's absolutely hilarious. I based it on the fact that Texas is the only state (I think) that has the legal right to fairly separate from the states. So it's just like when she gets mad at Alfred she'll just threaten to secede. Like:

"Texas I really think your over reacting."

"You think I'm over reacting. OVER REACTING?!"

"Yeah, so calm down."

"Well, maybe I'll just... just... LEAVE THE USA WHAT'CHA THINK OF THAT?"

"Oh God Texas please stop I'm sorry okay just calm down."

"No. It's too late."

"No Texas please stop okay, you're right."

"Yes, bow down to me, peasant."

"Yes ma'm."

___________---=*****=---__________

It would go something like that.

Yeah.