Facts about Indonesia

I hope you all remember that little darling I made earlier, right? You know, Indonesia.

I decided to give you more things and facts about her, since one does not simply describe a character in one chapter.

Indonesia is mischievous and a bit of a prankster at heart. She doesn't want to admit it, but in reality she just likes messing with people. Sometimes, when she gets over Prussia's rude behavior, she sticks around long enough to do some awesome pranks.

Speaking of that side of her personality, she also hangs out with Australia and New Zealand a lot. Geographically, they are very close. Although they're worlds don't revolve around each other, Indonesia likes to spend some weekends out on the Australian beaches.

Singapore is Indonesia's little brother, who she is very protective over.

She's actually heavily into fashion, believe it or not.

Indonesia has possibly the biggest, most awkward crush on Poland. She considers him a sort of inspiration, because he does what he wants and doesn't care what other people think. She also likes his fashion sense. She doesn't really plan on acting on these feelings though, seeing that he's always hanging out with the Baltics, mainly Lithuania. The only way she shows it? her flag. It's literally Poland's flag upside down.

Indonesia never lets Singapore play with the other young nations because she's afraid that they'll leave a weird impression on him. Mainly the European ones.

Indonesia constantly gets into fishing contests with Seychelles. It's almost always a tie.

Once France commented that she and Britain were alike when it comes to weather. France had a broken nose that day.

Alfred has never once seen Indonesia smile, even though all of Asia and a few parts of Europe have.

Indonesia tries desperately to teach Singapore Indonesian, but no matter how hard she tries it has yet to become an official language.

Indonesia's favorite color is red.

Indonesia loves heights.This is partly because of the fact most of the buildings in her country are on stilts. (That's because of the seasonal monsoons by the way.) She enjoys the feeling of being in the sky. And although she doesn't realize it, that's one of the few things she has in common with America.

Indonesia is secretly jealous of America in multiple aspects of his country, personality, economy, etc.