Jerome looked up as the finger was pointed at him.

"You can't be serious!" Mitch said.

"Are you insane?" Ian yelled.

"Yes I'm serious, I'm sure of it. I know Jerome can win, he'll beat you."

Mitch regained his composure and laughed quietly with his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose, "Right, of course you'd rely on that thing. The two of you are alike after all. No matter, it doesn't change the outcome."

"Fine," Mitch smiled, "My opponent is the morvic, it's settled then."

"Hey don't I get a say in this!" Jerome growled and stood with his arms crossed.

"What will the weapons be?" he was still smiling, like he'd still won.

"Wooden axe for Jerome, and...wooden sword for you."

"Great. Guards!" Two guards rushed out of the room, "I'll let you talk to your little Morvic friend, he better follow the rules, or you automatically lose." He smirked and walked away towards Adam and Ian.

Seto rushed over to Jerome and began to untie the ropes, he glanced at the guards who paid them no attention.

"Are you insane Seto! You don't just sign me up for something without my say, keep doing that and you'll be just like the humans who take away our freedom." he hissed and glared.

"No, no, no, no, that's not why I picked you. You have to trust me, I'm not just using you."

"Well, why on earth did you pick me!?"

Seto glanced at the guards again and motioned for Jerome to follow him. They walked a few feet away from the guards then motioned for Jerome to duck down a little so he could speak into his ear, "This is going to sound crazy, but I saw it."

"What?"

"In my head, I can't explain it, but it feels right. I was trying to decide who to choose, Adam or Ian and all of a sudden you popped into my mind, You were in this room with a wooden axe, but the odd thing, you didn't have your cloak on."

"...What? Am I supposed to believe you saw me...here...with a wooden axe, and cloakless."

"Yes."

"This is absurd."

"I know, I know, but you have to trust me, I think...no, I know you'll win.

The two guards that had left came back carrying the weapons Seto had chosen. Mitch grabbed his first, since he was closest to the door, "Time's up!"

"Just trust me, please," Seto pleaded.

Jerome looked at Seto, his harsh gaze softened a little for the shorter boy who looked so desperate. Even Jerome could tell that this was important, that this meant everything to Seto, he sighed, "Fine, but what the nether do I do with my cloak? You said I didn't have it on in your little vision, it could've just been a mistake in your brain."

"I don't know, but keep it on you for now, and... whatever you do, don't break the rules."

Jerome grinned as he started to walk towards Mitch the second guard holding his weapon for him. He held a thumbs up to Seto as he looked back and said, "You got it, Set." Then he turned away and hurriedly ran to get his weapon.

Seto's eyes widened at the name Jerome had called him. He hadn't heard anyone call him that, not for over a year. Not since that day. Not since he let Tyler disappear.

And suddenly, it was just that one word that made Seto smile. That one word that made tears ready to fall, but none doing so. That one word that reassured him that Jerome would win without a doubt, that he would be able to save Ty. That everything would be ok.