Characters

Name: Alexis Go (Protagonist)
Age: 17
Birthday: January 24th
Description: Alexis is the daughter of the director of Alexavier University. She likes to fight. She fears no one. She gets high grades despite her delinquent attitude.

Name: Szanon Hailey de la Vega
Age: 17
Birthday: December 20th
Description: Hailey is the top student of the high school department of Alexavier University. He's the president of section 1, 12th grade. He likes to read his English dictionary when he has nothing else to do.

Name: Lanz Basa
Age: 17
Birthday: September 23rd
Description: Lanz is the closest friend of Szanon. They have been friends since 7th grade. Lanz likes to smile. He always make his circle of friends happy.

Name: Kate Villanueva
Age: 17
Birthday: March 15th
Description: Kate reads a lot. She is the vice president of section 1, 12th grade. She does not talk too much and she prefers to have a quite atmosphere.

Name: Ms. Tampelix
Age: 24
Description: Ms. Tampelix is the class adviser of section 1, 12th grade. She's an English teacher.

Name: Ms. De Berry
Age: 33
Description: Ms. De Berry is the school nurse. She helps Alexis if she has wounds and injuries after her fights. She is said to be the closest person to Alexis in the university.

Name: Mr. Caderna
Age: 33
Description: Mr. Caderna is the discipline officer of the high school department of Alexavier University. He is strict. Whenever Alexis commits offenses, he always gives her corresponding sanctions. He also knows the story behind Alexis' actions.

Name: Mr. Alexavier Go
Age: 60
Description: Mr. Alexavier is the owner of Alexavier University and is the father of Alexander and Alexis.

Name: Mr. Alexander Go
Age: 34
Description: Mr. Alexander is the principal of the high school department. He is the one and only brother of Alexis. He cares for Alexis so much.