About the Author

Hi. You can call me Shinn. I prefer talking in English but I don't mind if you talk to me in Tagalog. Here are some of my sentiments before you read my story. I am typing these stuffs to gain more knowledge from you. Yes, you my dear reader.

Firstly, I think it's not too much to ask if you could vote or comment on my story. I just want to know how many people read it. I don't really rely on the read count of wattpad. Somehow I think it's a lie haha. So, if you don't mind, please do vote or comment!

Secondly, when you comment, it would be nice if you could critique it. I prefer substantial feedbacks. I don't really need an "Aww I like your story!", "This is beautiful!" comments. If you really can't help but comment that then it's fine, I will still appreciate that, no worries! But still, I prefer comments that criticizes my story. Like, how's the story? Is it boring or interesting? What's your favorite part so far? Is it shit or whatever? I want to talk about it with you! You know just be honest, I don't really mind what you say as long as you're honest. Do not tell me the story is beautiful but you really think it's a trash. (Seriously, just be honest) I am widely open for improvements so please do critique it!

Thirdly, I am tumblr artist. I want you to know that the covers and artworks I posted here and will post here are drawn by me and my friends. As in, we are the ones who made those. We make it using various drawing softwares.

Fourthly, I follow for follow. I don't usually follow people but if you follow me, trust me I will follow you back.

Fifthly, the only reason for having delay updates would be because of my job. You can comment/message me anytime if you want to know when will I update in case it's delayed. I update weekly! Sometimes twice a week, sometimes, just once. 

Lastly, if you don't want to critique me on the comments, my message box is always open so don't hesitate to tell me what you want to tell me. I don't bite! I may sound a bit unapproachable but I am truly friendly. 

Thank you and have a good day!