"Where the hell are you? We've been worried about you. You told us yesterday that you're going to come to the courses." She said sounding angry and worried.

"I was asleep. Sorry if I got you were worried or anything." I said.

"It's fine." She said. "Do you want to go out today?" She asked me. I looked at Zayn.

"Go out today?" I repeated so he could hear. He gestured me to say no. "I can't. Zayn and I have plans." I said.

"Oh. Right. You're sleeping in the hotel with Zayn. That's why you didn't wake up." She said.

"Okay. Bye." I said and hung up before she said anything. I looked at the ring in my hand then back at Zayn.

"We're engaged now." I said smiling.

"We're gonna be married after 1 year." He said.

"2 years." I corrected.

"We'll see about that later." He said and started tickling. I laughed so much. I was barely even breathing. He stopped and got on top of me. He looked in my eyes and I looked in his.

"You asked me yesterday why did I change my mind. I did because you are everything to me, Zayn. I never thought I could trust someone like I trust you but I did and I love you." I said looking in his eyes. He pressed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. I responded quickly. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth. He kissed me for a couple minutes before he started kissing then sucking my neck. I bit my lip enjoying what he's doing. He pulled back a bit and looked in my eyes again.

"I'll never let you down, Diana. Never." He said and I pecked his lips.

"Wear something and come to the kitchen. I'm starving." I said escaping his grip. I went to the kitchen. There were 2 plates of chocolate ship pancakes on the table. Zayn came and hugged me from behind.

"I thought you'd be hungry so i ordered these before you woke up." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Gah, Zayn. I love you so much." I said and he chuckled. We sat across each other and started eating. Those pancakes were the best pancakes I have ever eaten or maybe i was just too hungry. He was looking at me smiling. "What?" I asked.

"Are you sure you're 20?" He said chuckling.

"Why?" I asked.

"I've never seen someone your age be this happy because of some pancakes." He said.

"I'm just hungry. Okay?" I said.

"Okay, babe. But please don't eat me" He said sarcastically. "Or on second thought, you can eat me." He said with a perverted look on his face.

"And suddenly I lost my appetite." I said and he chuckled. I really love our relationship. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked and the door got knocked. Zayn got up and opened it. It was the boys. I entered the bedroom not letting anyone see me and wore some sweatpants and zipped the hoodie all the way up my neck to hide the hickeys. I picked our clothes up from the floor then went the main room and saw them sitting down talking.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hello." They chorused. I sat next to Niall on the couch. He started sniffing and smelling me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You've been eating chocolate ship pancakes." He said. Wow. He's good.

"There's some in the kitchen." Zayn said and Niall went quickly.

"We want to go somewhere to eat lunch. Wanna go?" Louis said.

"We were just having breakfast." Zayn said.