Chapter 23: Perfect

I woke up in the morning in Zayn's arms. I looked up at him. He was still sleeping like a little baby. He's so cute. I can't believe we kissed yesterday. It was truly magical. I tried to get out of his grip to go to the bathroom and change but he didn't let me. His arms were around me. Whenever I try to escape, he tightens his grip over me so I just gave up. I laid there looking at him. He really is beautiful. Everything in him is perfect. I kissed his cheek softly so he won't wake up. He started to open his eyes slowly. He smiled when he woke up.

"Good morning." I said smiling.

"Good morning. I like seeing your face when I wake up." He said with his sleeping voice.

"I'm so happy to be with you." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Since when you're awake?" He asked.

"Since a long time ago. I was trying to get up but I couldn't get out of your grip." I said.

"It's a good thing you couldn't. Besides I told before that I won't let you go again." He said.

"But I really should go now." I said.

"I want you to stay next to me." He said.

"I'll be back. I just have to take a shower and change my clothes." I said.

"Give me a kiss and you can go." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Good enough?" I asked.

"Okay. You can go." He said and let me go. I went outside his room and into my bedroom's bathroom. I took a shower and wore my clothes. I got out of my bedroom and went to Zayn's room again. He was still lying on the bed.

"Why are you still in bed?" I asked.

"I don't want to get up. Sleep next to me." He said and I did as he asked. "We should tell the boys today about us. They'd be really happy." He said and placed his arm around me.

"Yeah. We should." I said and started playing with my hair.

"I really like your hair. Especially when you keep it down and natural." He said.

"Then I'll keep it like this today." I said looking at him. He kissed the tip if my nose and I blushed. Like mad. I don't know why.

"You're so cute when you blush." He said.

"Go easy on me. I'm really not used to this sweet talk and couply stuff." I said.

"I like you." He said as if he hadn't heard a word I said.

"I like you, too." I said and he started leaning in for a kiss. He kissed me so softly and tenderly. I kissed him back instantly. I pulled back after a while and looked in his eyes and smiled.

"I gotta say this. For a girl that never kissed anyone before, you're really good. Like really good." He said and I giggled. He leaned for another kiss. Although I wanted to kiss him so bad, I stopped him and he pouted.

"You have to change your clothes. The boys will be here after a while." I said.

"Fine." He said and got up. I slept in his place and started smiling alone. I touched my lips where he kissed me and blushed. It's still a weird feeling for me.

"Why are you smiling, weirdo?" He asked.

"First, I'm not weirdo. Second, I'm just happy." I said and got up. "I like your shirt." I said and adjusted the collar of his shirt. He started leaning in and I did too but the doorbell break us apart. We went downstairs and stood in front the door, took a deep breath and opened it.

"Hello." I said smiling as Zayn opened the door. It was the boys and their girlfriends.

"Hey." Harry said and kissed my cheek.