Chapter 12: New Friends :)

Hey Guys. A new chapter!! I just want to say THANK YOU for 1000 reads. It may not seem as a big number to you but it does to me. I really didn't expect it. Thanks again :) --D xxxx

-----------------------------------------

"Hello boys." I said as I opened the front door then I saw 2 girls behind the boys. They were Eleanor and Danielle. "Hey. I'm Diana Smith." I said smiling and stretching my hand for the first then the second.

"I'm Eleanor Calder." El said.

"And I'm Danielle Peazer." Dani said.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Come in." I said and then all of them entered the house snd Zayn got down from his bedroom and greeted all of them.

"I knew that you were coming but I didn't know that Danielle will come, too." I told El.

"Well, none of the boys knew too." Dani said.

"We planned it as a surprise." El said.

"A pleasant surprise." Liam added. They are the cutest thing ever.

"So tell me. How's everything?" Eleanor said. I was kind of surprised that she is that outgoing but I just shrugged it off and answered.

"Everything is amazing. I get to hang out with these guys every day." I said with a smile.

"We can be good friends and go shopping together while we're here." Dani said.

"Totally." I said.

"you have to go shopping for the prom after 2 days." Louis said.

"I still don't know why you are doing a prom." El said.

"We want to have fun." Harry said.

"Will you be my prom date?" Louis asked El.

"Of course." El answered.

"I already asked Danielle." Liam said.

"I'm going alone." Niall said.

"I'll go with Diana." Harry said.

"Diana's going with me. Right Diana?" Zayn said and winked at me to play along.

"Yup. I'm going with Zayn." I said with a smile.

"Then I guess I'm going alone too." Harry said.

"We'll have breakfast and go shopping. Okay girls?" El said.

"Sounds great." I said and Dani just nodded.

-------------------------------------------

"Meet you after 4 hours." El told Louis and gave him a quick kiss as he dropped us in the mall.

"So we're in the mall. Which store you'd like to go in first?" Dani asked.

"I never shopped in London so it's your choice." I said.

"Okay then." Dani said and walked in front of me and Eleanor.

"What color you want to buy your dress?" El asked.

"Um...I really don't know." I said.

"I say red would be just perfect on you." El said.

"What are you two talking about without me?" Dani said cutting off our conversation.

"Colors, clothes and stuff." El said.

"Okay. I think red fits you." Dani told me.

"I'll just try and buy what I like the most." I said.