Chapter 18: Maybe They're Right

I woke up in Louis' house, in the room they prepared for me. It feels like i went far away from home which is next to Zayn. I have to get him out of my mind. I'm technically dating Jake now. The date is at 7 p.m. I don't know if I can do this. I got out of bed, took a quick cold bath and wore one of the outfits I brought with me. I went downstairs and saw El and Louis sitting together.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Good morning." They said.

"I know I'm bothering you. I'll go to the hotel Jake in tonight." I said.

"No. You are not allowed to go, Diana." Louis said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because we're responsible for you." He said.

"I'm 19, Louis. I can make my own decisions." I said.

"If I mean something to you, you'll come back here." Louis said. Sometimes I hate that I love them.

"Okay Lou. That's only because I love you." I said.

"Are you ready for your um...date tonight?" El asked kind of chocking when she said date.

"No. I'm not. My clothes are at Zayn's house." I said.

"We can go get them." Louis said.

"I'm afraid to see him." I admitted.

"He won't bite you." Louis said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then. Let's go now." El said and got off the couch and Louis did what she did. I didn't want to go. They put me in the car and drove.

"I won't get out of the car." I said when we got to his house.

"I'm pretty sure he is still sleeping." Louis said.

"Okay but I'll just get what I need and get out immediately." I said and they nodded.

I gave Louis the key that was with me and he opened the door and entered. There wasn't any voice in the house. Maybe he is sleeping but his scent was lingering in it. It captured me. I teared up a little seeing the house and remembering all the fun times we had. I got upstairs and didn't look at Zayn's room. I just entered my room and got what I wanted. I heard the door was shut. I turned around and it was Zayn. He was shirtless, just a wearing a Pj pants. He locked the door and kept the key with him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked surprised.

"You won't leave before we talk." He said.

"There is nothing to talk about." I said.

"You shouldn't go out with him." Zayn said.

"Why do you even care?" I asked.

"Because I...I...I'm your friend." He said reluctantly. His words made me hurt. I didn't want us to be friends. I wanted us to be more. A tear escaped my eye and I wiped it away.

"Let me out, Zayn." I said trying to be strong but I knew that he can hear the sadness in my voice and see the sadness in my eyes.

"Just let us talk." He said and held my hand but took it away from his grip.

"Zayn, please. Just let me out." I said. He thought for a moment.

"Here." He said and gave me the key.

"Don't ever do that again." I said and went downstairs crying. I saw Liam and Danielle with Louis and El and Danielle hugged me.

"It's okay." Dani said and stroked my hair lightly to calm me down.