Chapter 29: A Yacht?

A/N: Thank you for 9000 reads. :)))) --D xxx

"Diana. Wake up. Go sleep in your room." My mum said waking me up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 5 in the morning." She said and helped me up off of the floor where I was sleeping. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"Don't ask, mum." I said and she leaded me to my room since I was half-sleeping. A tear escaped my eye and I wiped it away then landed my head on the pillow and fell asleep again.

-----------------------

I woke up again and looked at the clock. It was 11 a.m. I heard the sound of the rain so I looked outside. Zayn was sitting down there in the pouring rain. He looked at my window and backed to the side of the window before he could see me. I felt really sorry for him.

"Honey, you won't let him in?" My dad asked coming into my room holding two cups of tea.

"No, dad." I said.

"Why are you so cruel like your mother?" He said.

"He deserves it. It's his fault." I said.

"C'mon. Let him in. It's cold outside." He said.

"It's the 1st of July." I said.

"But we're in the UK." He said.

"Why are you holding two cups of tea?" I asked.

"One for him and one for me. I know how it feels waiting for a girl." My dad said and got out of my room. I looked through the window again. Zayn was still sitting on the ground wrapping himself with the wet blankets I gave him yesterday. My dad came up to him then gave him a cup of tea and sat next to him on the flour.

~~Zayn's POV~~

I'm sitting in the blistering cold for her but she won't even look at me. I told her I love her but she didn't say it back. I took the first sip of the tea her dad gave me and enjoyed the warmth that was spread through my whole body.

"My daughter is just like her mother. Stubborn." Her dad said starting a conversation.

"I realized that." I said.

"Her mum made me go through what you're going through before but look at us now. We're happily married and have 3 kids." Her dad said.

"I'm starting to lose hope. I don't think that she'll ever forgive me." I said.

"You seem like a good young man that loves my daughter and takes good care of her and that's the only reason why you're still here. I'm telling you that she'll forgive you. All you needs is time." He said.

"I don't know what to do. I love her." I said.

"I know." Her dad said and got up off the ground. I looked at the cup on my hands then glanced forward. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. Diana was coming towards me. Rain drops on her hair and clothes. I smiled widely at her. I couldn't believe that she forgave me. I got up and hugged her but she didn't hug me back so I tried to kiss her but she backed away.

"I thought we're good." I said.

"You thought wrong." She said crushing my heart. "I just came to tell you that you can come into the house." She continued avoiding looking at me.

"I don't want to go inside. I just want you to forgive me. Diana, I love you." I said but still no response. "I don't mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain." I sang and she smiled lightly. "I love your smile." I said and she stopped smiling.