Chapter 38:Yes

"And the winner of this year’s best group is..." Chris Pine said hosting the award show. I wasn't really focusing at what he's saying. I was just looking into his eyes. I love his eyes. "One Direction." He announced. Wait, One Direction? They won. I started clapping and cheering. I even whistled. They came up at stage and Louis took the award shaking Chris' hand. Lucky Louis.

"Uh...This is great. I don't know what to say." Louis said chuckling. "I'd like to thank our fans."

"Yeah. We wouldn't be here without you guys." Liam said.

"Thanks to our families and friends." Niall added. Some guy came and took the award from Liam's hand. They stood apart from each other ready to perform. Little things music started playing.

"Your hands fits in mine like it's made just for me but bear this in my mind, it was meant to be." Zayn sang so beautifully. He was looking at me while singing it. Although we've been together for months but I still get butterflies, just like now.

"He's singing it to you." Sienna whispered. She was sitting next to me.

"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." Zayn finished his verse and Liam started. I love this song so much. It makes me wanna cry sometimes.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes. You've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly." Liam sang.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if i do, it's you. Oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your little things." Zayn and Liam sang together. Zayn looked at me when he said 'I'm in love with you.' I shot him a weak smile and he smiled back. I sat there enjoying their music and trying not to think about the interview for a while.

"Is that Taylor Lautner?" Sienna squealed shaking me. I guess I can't just sit there enjoying music.

"We've talked about this before. You'll see famous people. It's an award show for crying out loud." I said.

"Meany." She said stuck her tongue out for me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just nervous."

"Stop thinking about the interview. It'll go just fine." She said. She's right. It'll go fine. The boys finished their song and got off stage. Sienna and I were sitting in the right section but they were sitting in the left so we couldn't talk.

----------------------------------

We were in the middle of the interview. Everything was going almost great. Louis and Harry were teasing me and saying jokes about me. They were trying to piss me off but I just laughed along giving them looks to stop. On the other hand, Zayn seemed a bit nervous. He didn't concentrate much. There still was 30 minutes till the end of the interview. It was going fine. Much better than i thought it'd go.

"This is the last question before commercial break. It's from Alicia Banks. Describe the person next to you using one word. Liam was next to Zayn. Zayn was next to Niall. Niall was next to Harry and Harry was next to Louis.

"Zayn is...intellectual." Liam said.

"Nice. Zayn?" I said.

"Nialler is sweet." Zayn said placing his arm around Niall's shoulder.

"Harry is...random." Niall said trying to find the right word.

"Random?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. I mean like we would be sitting talking about football for example and Harry would say something about orange." Niall explained.