"Okay okay we'll get late..." I said, pulling away.

"I want more.." He moved to my neck, trailing soft kisses everywhere.

"After the school, promise!" I said, and walked to take my school bag.
"Let's go now, bad boy. Mom's baking cheesecakes."

As soon as I mentioned food, he came after me running down. We took our seats and ate those delicious cakes. Mom joined us too. She was all ready for her yoga classes again. Her condition after the accident was low, so she wasn't able to join there anytime soon. But since a month, she's started again. I was glad she was back to the lively woman she was.
We left for school as soon as our stomachs were satisfied. Our goofing around was back. We were singing stupid squad songs on the top of our voices and scaring the people on the road. I was glad these things between us didn't change. They can never ever change.
Reaching the school, we were all charged up for the day.
In the canteen, as soon as we met up with our group, the gossips began.

I knew it was going to be a BIG news of Zayd and I dating. Off course, it will be! No one ever imagined we will be this way after a year. Even I didn't. But things happened for a reason, and a good reason.

"Where the hell were you?" I hugged Emma and asked, when I saw her coming our way.

"Um...nowhere." She shrugged and pulled away.

From behind her, Drake appeared too and we all smiled at him. Looking at Emma, I noticed her hair were a mess and she looked exhausted.

I smirked and was going to say something before my best friend read my mind and started laughing.

"Uh-oh boob-less girl just got laid!!!" Zayd shouted and all the attention turned towards us.

"You evil piece of shit, I will fucking kill you. Start counting your last minutes," and with this, Emma started running after him. They were running around the tables and we all were howling with laughters. I held my stomach and watched them as Emma jumped on him and punched his chest. Zayd pulled her hair and laughed as hard as he could.

"Why are we dating them, again?" Drake's voice took my attention to him.

"I wish I knew!" I replied.

"Come on, let's stop them from ending up in dead bodies." He pulled me by my arm towards them, exclaiming.

I shook my head and followed him. When we were done pulling them away from each other, we sat on our table and drank some cold drinks. From all that laughing, we were thirsty now.
We were all busy talking and waiting for the final bell to ring. When it finally did, we all checked our routines and headed towards the classes.

Fortunately, I had language. Mrs Joannes smiled at me when I entered the classroom and I returned the gesture. Then she informed all of us that the Debating team auditions were today. They were being early this year because they wanted to end all the competitions before our final exams started. This year was going to be hectic and important. My heart raced at the thought that what if some other girl would again replace me? Tiana wasn't there now, but some other girl could be.

When we were in the auditorium, seated and nervous, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning back, I saw him. I stood up and hugged him.

"Best of luck, Pandy. No one can make you lose today," he whispered in my ears and my face broke into a smile, taking away all the nervousness from my mind away.

"I love you..." I whispered back.

"I love you too,"

His voice when he said those words made my heart skip a beat. It will always do that. No matter how many times he said that, he had the same impact on my heart, even more! I felt like flying and dancing. I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet.

Making me better, he left. I sat without any worries now. And when it was my chance to audition, I did my best, remembering his words.
No one can make me lose today.

And it turned out to be true. I was the captain, finally. I had my batch back. My face had the biggest grin ever when the teacher made me wear the batch. Everyone applauded and my eyes craved to see him from the stage.
I found him standing at the back, with the same grin I had, clapping his hands. I felt my eyes tearing up but I instantly shook them away, smiling again.

No one thought everything would be this perfect. Sure, we had more problems and worries. But at least, I had the true persons around me now. Sure, I wasn't the queen bee anymore. Some new junior chick was! But at least people didn't talk behind my back or made a fudge about what I wore.

I loved my life more now, and the people in it.

Oh yes, falling for the bad boy was one hell of a journey!

________________________________________________________________________

THE END

Hey Guys, so liked the end?

Ha-ha I know it was unfair of me to make you all so scared in the last chapter. But it was worth it right?

And no, there will be no sequel for this book. I want to end it here only.

Again, check my new book 'THE PERFECT MESS'

I love you all <3

-Ana

***READ, VOTE, COMMENT***

PS: anyone of you have read the story "I sold myself to the devil for vinyls...pitiful, I know" ?
It's my ultimate favoite and I would die to write a book like that once in my life. It's quite famous on wattpad, so chances are that you would've read it. But if not, go RIGHT NOW and add it in your library. I'm seriously in love with Blake Eaton, the lead male character of the book. But well, it's a fictional character and my heart's broken because of that.

Anyway, see you...well, someday.

THE FINAL END :P