Chapter 83: Successful Date

Börja om från början

"Yeah," she said but I shook my head.

"They were probably talking," I said.

"I don't think so because Cesc was questioning her," Elena said but I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up and I just thought back to the restaurant where he sided with her. This situation was much worse so it was a given that he would take her side.

"Look, as much as it kills me to see Cesc abused by her, I can't do anything if he wants to be with her," I said as she gave me a strange look.

"I just want to explain to him why I said those things though. I don't want him to hate me," I said.

"Jade," Elena paused waiting for me to look at her, "I think we both know that no matter how hard he tried, Cesc could never hate you." I hoped that was true because if it was it meant he could forgive me.

"Really Jade, you shouldn't feel this bad about what you did. You were thinking of him when you told her those things. He should be thanking you," she said and it was very similar to what Ibrahim had told me last night.

"Why do you have a small smile?" she asked me questioningly. I gave her a smile.

"Ibrahim said something very similar last night," I said.

"Oh my gosh! How could I forget! That is why you're looking so nice! He's coming to pick you up right? Right? Am I right?" she asked all excitedly and I laughed at her.

"Yes, he is," I said guiltily.

"So what happened last night, did you guys do-," she said but I cut her off instantly.

"Before you say anything that I don't want to hear, no, nothing happened. He just dropped me off," I said but Elena eyed me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing I just," she said thinking, "I just think you like him more than you think." I gave her a confused look.

"Before he was like an unattainable boyfriend. I mean I never thought you would ever be with him, it is so unrealistic but now that you can actually have a relationship with him, its different," she said and she was right. When I first met Ibrahim I freaked out like any normal fan would do but as the days went by I got used to having him around. Now he was asking me out for a second time.

"You're right but I'm not sure about it I mean-," I said as Elena cut me off.

"Jade, don't worry and just be happy and enjoy ok? You deserve it," she said with a smile.

"By the way what time did he say he's coming?" she asked me.

"Eleven," I told her.

"That's in 5 minutes! You better get your bag and stay ready," she said. I wasn't as nervous as the last time but probably because I was more occupied with the whole Cesc thing.

"How are you feeling?" she asked me.

"Ok," I told her honestly as I saw my phone ring. I saw that it was Ibrahim and I told him I'm coming.

"Enjoy!" Elena said happily.

"I will," I said and I just prayed there was no coffee incident again.

As I walked towards the elevator I slowly began to feel butterflies in my stomach but I was quite sure I would be fine and kept fighting them. As I stepped out though I lost all control and it felt like there were a 1000 butterflies in my stomach.

Ibrahim was standing out of his car wearing a graphic shirt and jeans looking good as ever. I hated that guys barely had to do much to look good but that's not what shocked me. He had a bunch of flowers in his hands and it was absolutely beautiful. I slowly began to walk towards him in shock.