Chapter 1

Today was the day school started again. I'd get to see all my friends again. I'd get to see my best friend again! Over the summer we didn't keep in touch much because of our hectic schedules.
-
When I arrived at school I waited outside hoping he'd get here soon.
"TAE!" I heard someone shout
I turned around to see it was Jimin. He was already here and he was running towards me with a big smile on his face.
-
Just seeing that smile of his made my heart melt. When he got over to me he hugged me "It's good to see you again , Tae!" He smiled
-
I didn't understand why, but when he hugged me my heart beat sped up. Could It just be because we haven't seen each other in awhile? Yes. It has to be.
-
" guess what? " he asked excitedly
" what? " I replied.
He stared at me. "We're roommates!"
I smiled at him. We had a lot of catching up to do.
-
"Oh Tae. I also need to introduce you to someone special !"
I tilted my head to the side, confused. Who could this "special" someone be?
He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me with him.
-
"C'mon Tae we have to hurry before she leaves" he said
-
She? What does he mean she? Did he get a girlfriend while he was away? Thinking that hurt me. I didn't understand why. While all these thoughts were going through my mind I didn't notice a girl standing in front of me. Jimin stood next to her.
-
"Tae this is, Minah. My girlfriend" he smiled. They both looked at each other and kissed. "I love you" she whispered to Jimin.
-
Hearing those words made me upset, angry, i felt so many emotions all at once. Was I jealous? I can't be. He's just my best friend. We're just best friends...
-
Right?
-
"Well I should get going and unpack. Bye" I said coldly
-
When I got to the dorm I seen Jimin had already unpacked his stuff. I threw my bags onto my bed.
"Jimin has a girlfriend.." I whispered to myself.
-
"aish.. why do I feel like this" I plopped down onto my bed.
I heard a knock at the door and seen it was her, Jimin's girlfriend.
"I just wanted to introduce myself-"
"No need to. now leave" i shooed her away.
Just seeing her face made me angry. Why? Why do I feel like this.
-
I got up and closed the door. I needed time to think. This is probably all just a misunderstanding, but it can't be.. since this isn't the first time I've felt like this towards him.
-
I started to unpack my things hoping it'd help me get my mind off of Jimin and just everything going on. I put my earphones in and played my music.
-
When I finished unpacking I laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and listened to the music that played. I felt the presence of someone else, but ignored it. Suddenly I felt someone holding my arms down pinning them over my head. When I opened my eyes I seen Minah. What was she doing? Isn't she with Jimin?
"What the hell are you-"
She put her forefinger on my lips and shushed me.
-
"Jimin doesn't have to know." she whispered.
"What the hell I don't even know you! And I'd never do something like this to hurt my best friend!" I yelled.
I pushed her off me. She tried to crawl back on me, but I ran past her and out the dorm.
-
What was she doing? What was she even thinking? I thought to myself.
I seen Jimin in the hall. Standing next to him was someone familiar. I just couldn't see his face well. Hoseok? Is it him?
-
"Tae!" He yelled.
Aaah it was Hoseok. I waved to him and smiled. Suddenly I felt someone grasp my hand. I turned to see who it was. Which was a huge mistake. It was Minah and before I turned she must've planned to kiss me on the cheek , but instead it was on the lips.
"What the hell!" I yelled and pushed her away.
When I looked over to where Jimin and Hoseok stood, they were both gone.
I didn't know if Jimin had seen that. I hope he didnt.
-
I went around the campus trying to find Jimin. I couldn't find him it felt like I searched everywhere for him. I went back to the dorm hoping he would be there. When I opened the door I seen Jimin, lying there on the bed under his covers.
"Hyung.." I said.
He ignored me
"Hyung" I repeated.
He ignored me again. Maybe he did see?
Suddenly Hoseok walked in.
"I don't think he wants to talk to you right now Tae" he said.
I grabbed him and took him outside the dorm. I closed the door behind us and asked him why Jimin was acting like this.
"Well you did kiss his girlfriend Tae." He said.
" I didn't kiss her! She kissed me" I yelled.
"Well he thinks you kissed her."
I walked back into the dorm.
"Jimin, I didn't kiss her. Do you really believe I'd do something like that to you, my best friend?" I said.
He threw the covers off himself and went over to me. He pushed me into the wall.
"Stay away from her!" He yelled.
-
Honestly it hurt knowing he thought i kissed her. I didn't want anything to do with her, but of course he didn't believe that either.
-
He stormed out of the dorm.
I could hear Hoseok yelling at Jimin.
Moments later Hoseok came back into the dorm.
"I believe you when you said you didn't do it, but unfortunately Jimin doesn't. She's done this multiple times. Jimin just doesn't want to believe when anyone tries to explain that it wasn't them and that it was her." He said.
I shrugged "it's fine. He can believe whatever, or whoever he wants."
-
Later that day Jimin came back to the dorm. Hoseok must've talked some sense into him because he tried to apologize to me.
-
He went over to my bed and sat down.
"Tae. Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean-"
I cut him off "it's fine. Don't worry. I understand you don't believe me, Your best friend. Go ahead and go back to your "precious" minah." I said
-
He kept trying to talk to me , but I didn't want to deal with him so I ignored every word he said after that and just slept.
-
When I woke up I looked at my phone. It was the next day.
"Shit" I said to myself.
I hopped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. When I opened the door there was a half naked Jimin standing there. Only a towel covering his lower body.
I didn't know why, but I just stood there and stared at him.
"You like what you see?" He laughed.
I quickly shook my head and closed the door.
-
My heart raced. My face began to turn hot. If I would've went in there anytime before that he could've been... Aaah I didn't even want to think about it, but why? Why couldn't I take my eyes off of him? Park Jimin what are you doing to me!?