"Well, lots of room for us then!..." I awkwardly say.

"Let's go then munch!" Sh e says as we take off.

----------------

The plane journey was long. It's a long way from California to Maine. Literally cross country. Me and Anna just talked. And talked. And talked. She went over her family a lot, and showed me pictures, then because I'd been slacking on school, she made me do maths ugh.

When we got off the plane and collect our luggage, we are immediately greeted by Annas parents, Janice and William. And I can safely say, they are the loveliest people ever.

"Hey Anna, how you been?" William says as he gives Anna a hug.

"Yeah, how's life in California?" Janice adds.

"Sunny. Very sunny. It's a change from Maine and England." Anna says as Janice and William laugh. "Any ways, this is Maia. My... homeschooler."

"I saw the report on television." William quietly says. Anna takes a deep breath.

"Right." Anna sighs. "You saw it."

"Sorry dear." Janice interrupts. "You know, she wouldn't be your daughter. You gave birth to twins." I begin to slowly cry as Anna pulls me into a hug.

"Mom!" Anna yells.

"Sorry dear." William says as he rubs Maia's arms, and hits Janice's head with his hat.

"Anyway, shall we get in the car?" Janice says in attempt to lighten the mood, me still crying.

"Yeah. Let's go." I sniffle.

---------------

When we arrive at Janice and Williams house, I see that when Anna called it a mansion, she meant it. I'm surprised at how big it is. I see how 4 brothers, 3 sisters, 5 aunts and 5 uncles, and 17 cousins can fit in it. But, I'm sure they'll find some other place because that would cost a lot on water and electricity.

Annas POV

I show Maia around the house and because they weren't really expecting Maia aswell and because they do have limited bedrooms, we share a room. Two separate beds of course. And it's a very next very nice room.

I send Maia back upstairs to unpack her clothes and make her self at home whilst I talk with mom and dad.

"Why would you say that to her?" I shout.

"Say what?" Mom innocently replies.

"Say that there was no way she could be my daughter!"

"Well, you had twins. She is not a twin."

"She is! Earlier this year, her dad and her sister were killed in a car crash. I was hired to be her tutor and everything just fell into place. I thought I had found my kids." I say. That's when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi, Anna?" A voice says.

"This is she." I reply.

"Yes, this is John Ingalls, from the hospital."

"Ah, what's wrong?" I worry.

"Nothings wrong, in fact I've got some news. You know when you got that DNA test, I said that we were testing new machines?"

"Yes..."

"Well, I retested the results on our normal machines. Anna, Maia is your daughter." He admits.

"Wait, you kidding?" I say excitedly.

"Nope. Merry Christmas Anna." John says as he hangs up.

"Mom, she's my daughter. I found her." I say almost breathless.

"Really? That's amazingly!" Dad says.

"I'll, be right back." I say as I run upstairs. "Maia! Maia! Maia!"

"What?" She strops.

"Dr Ingalls called, he read the DNA results wrong!"

"So that means- Anna!" She screams.

"Yes Maia. Merry Christmas baby." I say as I bring Maia into a tight, warm, long hug.

A/N: Hi. I've been writing this chapter throughout this month and I hope it's a good length. I was supposed to post this on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, but I forgot. So, hey, whatever. I'm still not fully back, but I thought I would give you a chapter as a Christmas present. Love y'all.

-@Annakendrickaldc Kenzie x