Chapter 22

"Did you know Anna was in this film?" Aiden asks.

"No, not at all." I reply, "This is all new to me."

"Maia!" Anna screams as the rap in the riff off comes on, she finally hears the TV.

"Come down and watch it, you know you want to..." I scream back

"Pause it then, be down in a sec!"

-----

Anna joins us then starts to rap to her song and just says all of her lines as they come on screen.

"You enjoying this?" I ask as it comes up to Beca and Jesses fight scene just before nationals.

"Hell yeah I'm enjoying this." She replies and playful bear hugs me.

"Anna, we have guests..." I reply.

"Yeah but I love you." She demands.

"I thought the DNA tests came out negative?" Kamryn says as Anna runs upstairs in a crying fit. Kamryn looks extremely guilty at this point.

"Well done." I say coldly.

"Sorry." She wimps. "Hey Anna! It's the finals now!"

"Pause it again, I'm coming down!"

----------------

"Great film that!" Anna states.

"Go make us some hot chocolate please." I ask.

"And why would I do that?" She responds.

"Because the second ones here..."

"Cool. Be right back!"

"Jeez you're lucky to have her in your life." Kamryn says.

"I am pretty lucky, aren't I?" I state.

"Come and get it!" Anna calls. We enter the kitchen to find 4 hot chocolate with peppermint and chocolate chips on top. She also added some chocolate cookies to eat with them. We sat down on the couch and drank our drinks whilst Anna sang and spoke to the movie, of course.

"Another?" Anna proposes.

"It's midnight. I'm going home." Aiden asks.

"Me too." Kamryn agrees.

"Good night Anna." I say as I kiss her on the head.

"Night babes. See you soon." Anna smiles.

-----

About 5 minutes later, Anna comes upstairs and leans in the doorway to my room.

"Hey, what am I doing tomorrow?" I ask.

"Well, I've held you hostage for a good 4 days now so you should probably go back to Kathleen's place p. On Tuesday Georgia's coming round so you can come round to meet her. You'll love her."

"That's cool." I finish. She leaves as I crawl into bed to check my phone for the first time in forever. I had 9 voicemails, 17 miss calls and 54 texts. All from Kath.

A/n: I am so sorry this is late! I finished this chapter 3 ish days ago and I thought I posted it. It was only today when I went to see how this chapter was doing when I realised I didn't publish it. Have you read my pitch perfect 3 chapter 1 yet? You should. I've just edited all mistakes. Check it out please!