Chapter 18

"So, you're Anna's daughter?" The inspector asked as cameras were on me for a tv show. Thankfully it wasn't live.

"Well, not exactly. I live with my aunt and Anna is my tutor. I just enjoy spending my time with Anna because she's kind, fun, and the best person I know." I exaggerate. Slightly.

"Shouldn't you be living with you're parents?" He carried on.

"Well, a month or so ago, my dad and my twin sister died in a car crash. I've never known my mom, but one of Anna's coworkers suspected that I was Anna's daughter, so we're getting a DNA test on Monday." My continue, he being really happy, and probably thinking that I'm lying.

"This is good stuff kid." He clearly thinks I'm lying. "We'll send this to the presenters once we've got the news on your DNA test. Our readers and viewers love family issues, or drama and all that jazz!"

This is honestly the perkiest man I have ever met. Which I oddly love..

"Anna?" I say walking up to her.

"Yes darling?" With these inspectors around she's trying to be as sweet as possible. I love it.

"I don't feel to good." I reply. I was over exaggerating for the cameras, but I had a big breakfast so I was feeling a bit queasy.

"Just come with me and I'll get you a drink and you can have a lie down. There's a bug going round so you might have caught that." She holds me by the shoulders and leads me to the staff room, with a load of camera men shortly following.

"I'm slightly over exaggerating by the way. Don't get too worried." I whisper in her ear. We get to the staff room and I lie on the couch and sip a cup of cold water. Anna puts a cold washcloth on my head and sits down, stroking my hair, looking good for the cameras. After a few minutes I ask for some paracetamol and I take it and 'feel better' within 5 minutes. The crew leave and me and Anna to get into some deep conversation.

"So, why is there a camera crew here? I thought there was just going to be inspectors?" I ask.

"Honestly, I don't know." She replies. "But I owe you one."

A/N: OMG I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Time just got me. Sorry if it isn't long, I kinda ended it a bit abruptly b cause I needed t get a chapter up. But hey, I got an A in that geography project... And I will be posting 1, if not 2 chapters this week. If I don't, bug me on @luvZiegler or @AnnasTweets