Chapter 15

Kamryn was right at the front of the line, of course. I've never met anyone more daring. About 10 spaces behind her was Anna. Then right behind her was Aiden and I. As I was watching Kamryn I was kinda getting nervous. I mean, she's not pausing at all. And before you know it they let the next girl go, then her brother, then her dad, and so on till it got to Anna.

I gave her a hug and wished her luck. And before I know it, she's swinging from rope to rope.

"Oh you're really afraid of heights, Anna." I say rolling my eyes as Anna just looks. At me and gives me a warm smile. :)

Soon after, Aiden goes and looks like bambi on ice. Almost falling on every jump. And as soon after Anna finished, I climbed up the ladder and started to swing from rope to rope and I'm really enjoying myself.

It's just when we have to jump onto a wall that doesn't look that easy to jump onto. I'm really short so anyone a few inches would find it easy, but not me and my little body.

As I jump, I see my hand miss the wall by half an inch and I fall. 'I'm fine' I think because I'm harnessed up. But I'm going faster than I thought. I look up and notice my harness looks really weak and the excess rope isn't attached to the clasp. Uh oh.

"Maia!" I hear Anna scream as she and Kamryn rush over, Aiden still climbing, but very fast. I land on my left arm and all I do is scream, but it's more of a distressed scream than a loud one.

I was very lucky because Anna got to me before my head hit the wood chippings and she cupped it like a baby. She helps me sit up as a I hug my arm gently because of how much pain I'm in. Anna gets her phone out of her pocket and immediately calls for an ambulance because it's what the company would do anyway, she just did it faster.

She gets of the phone and starts to speak to the guy buy the corse. "They said its gouging to be about an hour and a half wait because it's a busy day. They recommend I drive her here for a shorter wait. I'll get her in my car and I'll call back to inform you on what's happening."

"Ok sounds good. Just one question." The guy says.

"No, we're not suing. We'll be going now." Anna replies.

As we were leaving, Eloise saw and ran over to us. "What happened?"

"We're going to the hospital, if you can get out of work you can come."

"Stacie, I'll be back in a few hours to make up my hours." Eloise says as her boss looks quite offended for some reason.

--------------------

At the hospital, Anna checked me in and they asked who she was to me, which was extremely awkward when she said tutor. But, it was her friend working there so I don't know why she asked...

It was a very short wait before I got seen to a nurse where I got given some pain killer and she sent me to x-ray.

After the x-ray, it was discovered that I had broke. My arm near my wrist. It was a medium brake that would heal in about 6 weeks. Yay.

A nurse who Anna wasn't familiar with talked to her and thought that I was her daughter, which Anna had to clear up.

"If your unsure on whether you're related, why not do a DNA test?" Samantha suggests as Anna and I look at each other.

A/N: I've written the plot to PP3 so that's going to be the first. If you have or want to make a cover for it, DM me it on Instagram: @AnnasTweets. And I'll mention you at the start of the book. Please try to theme it most around Jesse and Beca with other bellas and treble makers.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Might just wait a bit till the next chapter.

Love you awesome nerds :P