Chapter 14

I struggle into my harness and Elosie comes over to tighten it.

"So, you excited?" Elosie asks.

"I'm very excited! But, worried for Anna." I reply.

"Why? Anna loves things like this!"

"She's scared of heights." I say sternly.

"Well that's newly developed. She loved things like this!"

"Well, she was probably lying to me so when she goes on the high ropes she can seem like the bravest person ever."

"That sounds like her..." Eloise says as we laugh. "Well, you better get going. Stand over there with the other teens please."

"Don't you go in groups? Like can I go with Anna?"

"They changed their stupid rules. You go in a big group, but they only allow a few kids, teens and adults. There's not too many spots left and Anna's already there so go on." Eloise explains as she hits my bum towards the right group/que thing.

As I walk over, I honestly feel very alone, because Anna and Natalie are my only friends. Literally. So as I approach the other teens, I just kinda stand away from everyone else and look awkward. And then some other alone kids talked to me.

"Hi." One girl said.

"Hi." I politely reply.

"What's your name? Mines Kamryn."

"I'm Maia. And you?" I say to the boy.

"I'm Aiden." He smiles at me.

"So, how old are you?" I ask them.

"I'm 13 and Aidens 14. What about you?" Kamryn says.

"I'm 13. Tell me about yourselves." I reply

"Well. I live with my single mom. But she's like super rich because my stepdad was loaded but he died. Don't feel sorry. I hated him with a burning passion." Aiden says.

"Well, I live with my older brother and my younger sister. I'm an average middle child in an average family living in an average house. The only thing a bit out of the ordinary about me is that I'm a three time National dance Winner..." Kamryn says as a she follows it with a few nods.

"Cool. My dad and sister died in a car crash so I moved in with my aunt but I spend most of my time at my tutors because I hate aunts guts and I'm here with my tutor today." I say.

"Awesome." Aiden says. "Hey looks like we're going now. Do you wanna tag along with us or nah?"

"Well I don't wanna leave my tutor alone because she's kinda my only friend." I say as I glance over at Anna, talking to some other people. She glances at me and I signalise that I've made friends and she does a thumbs up and carry a on talking. "But then again, I will."

"Let's go then!" Kamryn says as she runs. Honestly, I think I've made some new friends.

A/N: So, I have 3 books planned and I need to know what you want to see first
Pitch perfect 3
Rosie and Marco fanfic
The Next Five Years
TELL ME PLEASE