Seto couldn't get over how wonderfully designed the whole place was, it was starting to make him wonder, how his family's castle might've looked like if his family still owned it. But the idea of having to sit through getting a painting would probably be exhausting.

"The prince is just through these doors, I apologize, you may have to wait, while I inform him he has guests." The armored man informed them while respectfully bowing.

"Of course, don't worry, we won't mind waiting." Adam waved off the man's concern, he nodded and walked through the large wooden doors and closed them behind him.

The four of them were left in an unsettling silence. Jerome leaned against the wall, it was hard to tell if he was looking at anything, Seto shifted uncomfortably as he looked from left to right, Adam and Ian talked quietly amongst each other.

"He isn't as cooperative as you think he is, if only you could see, he's only working towards what will benefit him." Ian muttered and turned away from Adam when the two giant doors were opened.

"The prince will see you now," the man bowed and let them pass, he halted Adam and whispered in his ear. Adam glanced behind him, and laughed.

"His name is Jerome, it won't be necessary to take him to any dungeon, he's with us." Adam affirmed, the man frowned but nodded as the four of them walked through.

They were no doubt in the throne room. It was by far the largest room Seto had ever seen, at the very far back of the room was a raised floor with steps leading to it. On top of the raised floor sat a single astonishingly beautiful chair--no throne. A throne for a king.

Someone was already sitting in the chair, a man who looked extremely accomplished as his position made him appear very relaxed as he rested his head calmly in his hands that sat on the armrest of the chair. A crown made of finely spun thread with a single red jewel hanging from it rested on his slightly messy hair.

"Adam!" he yelled exuberantly, he sat up from the way he'd previously been lounging.

"Mitch!" Adam yelled back, and walked much faster towards the back of the room where Mitch as Adam called him stood up from the throne and walked to Adam also. The clothing he wore was very unfamiliar, much like Ty's odd version of a scarf, it look like the prince wore something similar to a dress, tightly bond with a special kind of band, and buttoned at the top with odd straps. The clothing took on an appearance as some sort of clothing specially designed for combat. A large amulet, very similar to Adam's, hung around the prince's neck, but instead of a purple jewel, a red jewel was in the center instead.

Seto felt the rope in his hands being tugged, he looked back to see Jerome had stopped walking.

"I don't care if you kill me, I'm not taking another step closer towards him."

"Him? Do you mean the prince?"

"Of course! Who else would I be talking about?" He hissed at Seto incredulously.

Seto glanced over at Adam, who was energetically hugging the prince of Duhita, he caught Ian watching him and Jerome carefully before turning away towards Adam.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we waited back here, I wouldn't be very good at negotiating anyway." Seto half-joked hoping to bring up Jerome's grumpy mood. He got no answer, instead Jerome sat on the ground in silence. "Ok..." he sighed but stayed standing.

~~~~~

"It's so good to see you, when I heard you were visiting out of the blue, I was overly glad," The prince of Duhita said, then added as a whisper, "it's much better than sitting here waiting for something to happen."