Chapter 8: Birthday Mess

Start from the beginning

I see her walking around and getting dressed up for work.

"I killed her in my dream, I shot her in her head," I whisper barely audible.

"I swear to God that shit felt so real. In the dream, I just snapped and killed her." I swallow down a lump that forms inside of my throat.

Lamar just stands there silent for a long time before finally speaking.

"Damn nigga that girl must have the best pussy on the damn planet. She got you over here stalking her with binoculars and shit like inspector bat shit! The old Abel would have fucked 6 bitches by now, don't tell me you turning soft." He says.

This nigga doesn't understand, he thinks that this is a game or some shit to me.

I look over at him. "She makes me feel man, for the first time in my life I feel something. I would rip my heart out and give it to that girl if I could nigga. This isn't some fling or a little sex. I'm in love with her." I tell him angrily.

"Well nigga it doesn't seem like she's trying to take you back at all so fuck her, there are plenty of other bitches out there and the majority of them will sell their soul to fuck The Weeknd. Let that bitch go!" He pats my shoulder.

Before I even realize what the fuck I'm doing I rough him by his shoulders and toss him angrily up against the glass window with my hand around his throat tightly choking him.

"Call her out of her fucking name again and see what the fuck I do," I say through gritted teeth.

"She's not one of these groupie ass hoes in the club or some side bitch that I only see on Thursdays!" I bark.

His eyes are wide and he's gasping for air and trying to pull my hand away.

"Don't ever open up your mouth and disrespect her again." I choke harder. "Do you understand me?" I yell.

He tries to nod and I release him. He lets out a loud gasp and coughs as he tries to catch his breath, I just stare at him coldly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you nigga!" He coughs. "You're a fucking psychopath!" He yells.

I calmly sit down on the edge of the bed and light up a blunt.

"You just figuring that out?" I ask him.

He stumbles out of the room to gather himself and I look through my iPhone and realize that everything that I spoke in my dream, I texted to Za at some point last night.

"I fucking loved you. I swear I loved you and this is what you do. I could fucking kill you right now if I wanted to Za. I could kill us both... I should kill us both." I  run my hand over my face and mumble as I read the last text I sent. She didn't reply to any of them.

"Fuck!" I curse as I look through the long list of texts angrily.

All of them have R near them which tells me that she read them.

I was so fucked up I didn't realize what I was doing. I can only imagine what she is thinking right now and how she feels.

______________________________