While I was choosing the clothes, a dark shadow went over me. "I'm done."

I looked up to see Jimin hyung. My mouth instantly dropped out unknowingly, with no words coming out from my mouth. Jimin hyung did not wear anything, except a towel wrapping around his lower body. 

"Why...why are you here hyung?"

"Mwo? I just finished bathing..."

"Oh..." I said awkwardly as I quickly turned my attention back to my suitcase. 

I tried my best not to turn back and stare at him but I can't possibly stare at my suitcase forever right? I slowly turned my head towards his bed, hoping he had already put on some clothes. However, his bed was empty. 

I immediately turned to my left to see him lying there comfortably on my bed, still half-naked. 

"Hyung!! Why are you there?"

"Why can't I be here?"

"That's my bed!"

"So? Can't I use it for a while? My bed has all my things on it and I'm lazy to pack it now."

"My pillow!" I shouted when I saw the water droplets from his hair dripping onto my pillow. 

In the speed of lightning, I jumped onto my bed and protected my pillow with my body. Jimin hyung was shocked by my actions, and slowly sat up straight. We stared at each other for a while, probably noticing the less than a metre distance between us. 

"Why...why aren't you wearing anything on hyung?"

"I always dress like that when I'm at home."

"But now we're in a hotel hyung, and I'm your roommate, how could you be naked in front of me?!?"

"Why are you getting so embarrassing? It's not like the first time you're seeing my bare body..."

"But..."

"Kookie, you're acting like the fans you know. When they see my abs, their faces turned as red as yours right now."

"Really?" I quickly touched my face and I could feel it burning. There's no way I could instantly turn it back and I don't even know why am I blushing in the first place. 

"Calm down Kookie, act normal" was what I tell myself before looking at Jimin hyung again. And again, my eyes unknowingly went from his face, to his chest and to his abs. Large amount of saliva formed in my mouth but I managed to swallow it. 

"Ayyy Kookie, you look so thirsty now."

"Am I? I'm not! I just drank a bottle just now."

"Not that type of thirsty. But thirsty for my body."

"Huh? I...I'm not! I'm just...errr..." Okay now I'm stuttering, what's wrong with me today!!

"Am I that attractive?"

"Aniyo!"

"Are you sure? Then should I try to seduce you within fifteen seconds?"

"Mwo?!? Seduce me? Are you trying to re-enact the scene from my love from another star?" I joked, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Ooooh sounds nice! So you shall be Do Minjoon and I'll be Cheon Songyi!"

"You're serious hyung?!?"

"Of course, and fifteen seconds starts now."

Once the imaginary timer starts, Jimin hyung began to move closer to me. While I, slowly moved backwards until my back was touching the bed frame. He kept coming closer and stopped when he's on top of me. My heart was beating even faster than anything while my fingers unknowingly grabbed the sheets. All I did was swallowing my saliva and bit my lips every few second. 

Jimin hyung's face continued to come closer and I swear this is seriously getting nowhere. Despite wanting him to be in control, I could hear something in my brain, telling me something will go wrong if we continue like that. 

"You look cute when you're nervous Kookie!" Jimin hyung teased. 

I blinked twice, to get back to my right mind. "You can't do this Kookie!" I warned myself. 

Putting my hands on the bed for support, I pushed myself up, until our nose touches. As expected, Jimin hyung was shocked. I, too, did not know what I was doing. But then, at this critical moment, I thought of what happened in the morning on the plane, and what happened on the taxi. 

A sigh came out from my mouth before saying, "fifteen second is up."

I pushed Jimin hyung away before getting off the bed quickly. All I wanted to do is to hide, and the toilet is the perfect choice. 

I looked into the mirror, after splashing some cold water on my face. "What the heck Jungkook? What the heck is all this?"

I recalled what happened. Did I really do the right thing? Or should I just see what he does later now? What could have happened if I didn't stop him? Is this what I want now? Why is he doing this to me? And why do I secretly want him to just come closer to me? 

Meanwhile...Jimin's POV

I looked at Jungkook, who had dashed to the toilet. Everything happened so quickly I didn't know what I was doing. 

Yah what exactly was I even doing? Seducing this poor maknae when I already have a boyfriend? What's wrong with me? Why did I even do this in the first place? Arghhh why do I get so turned on my Kookie?!?  Jeon Jungkook...why am I always so attracted to you?

Tons of questions started to flood my mind and all I could do is to hide under my blankets and assume nothing of this had ever happened.

"You have a boyfriend Jimin, his name is Min Yoongi," I repeated that to myself continously, "Kookie is just your dongsaeng....but...do I really only treat him as a dongsaeng?"