Chapter 25: Endor

Short update but hola :) 

The Jedi walked to the ship, boarding to leave to Endor. All of them were dressed in dark or camouflage clothing, and certain boots.

"Master, what do we think is on Planet Endor?" Anakin asked Master Yoda.
"There, they are," he started. "Clones."

"Master Windu believes the droids are stationing and making more materials for General Grievous." Obi-Wan told his former Padawan. "We'll just have to see."

Anakin smirked his beautiful smirk, making Almeta flush red.

-

As the ship landed, they were instantly surrounded in green and Nature. The soft scent of the green air filled Almeta's lungs, causing her to jump off of the ship quickly.

"Careful, Almeta. These forests are dangerous." Obi-Wan told her.
"Let me handle my Padawan, Master." Anakin said.
Almeta rolled her eyes playfully as he walked beside her.
"Careful, Almeta." Anakin mocked, making her press her lips together tightly before she laughed.

"Sorry, Master."

They ollowed the other Jedi, and headed into the forest.
"There are speeders ahead. We will take those to the East. There will be a station where Windu and Ki-Adi will be." Obi-Wan announced, Yoda floating beside him.

As they reached the speeders, Anakin looked over at Obi-Wan.
"Take Almeta with you. I will lead Master Yoda, the others along."
"Yes Master."

Anakin quickly helped Almeta up onto the tall vehicle, climbing along. She wrapped her arms around his waist as he turned it on.

As they took off, Almeta squinted her eyes as the wind whipped through her hair.
"I know know why Obi-Wan hates open speeders!" She shouted.
"That's just because I like to make suicide attempts!"

She watched as the forest around the two became a blur at the speed they were going.
"Two clones in view!" Obi-Wan yelled from the speeder behind them.

Almeta looked ahead to see clones on their speeders, aiming their guns at her. She found myself letting go of Anakin as he jolted the speeder to the side, trying to miss the shots.

A scream escaped her mouth as she fell off of the speeder, twisting around in the air until she hit the ground. She  rolled down a few small hills until she came to a complete stop, and everything went black.

-

A sharp pain ran through Almeta's side as something jabbed into it. Her face was smudged into leaves and dirt, causing her to jolt forward.

A loud screech filled her ears, leaving her to scream at the sight of an unfamiliar creature.
She blinked a few times as it stared at her.
"Wh -"

It squealed and ran, hiding behind a tipped over log.

"I won't hurt you!" She said, brushing her gear off. She walked over to the log, watching it peek up at her.

"You're an Ewok!" She said excitedly.
His large dark eyes scanned her before poking her with it's stick again. She placed her hand out, and it took it hesitantly.
She gasped as it began running, pulling her with him.

-

"We have to back and find her!" Anakin shouted.

"Would you listen to me, Anakin? We will go back! But you need to understand what we're getting ourselves into!" Mace shouted, his large hands in fists.

Anakin's nostrils flared in agitation. "This is my fault, I get that. I can't just let her get killed."
He stared at Anakin before snapping his head to Obi-Wan, who was focused on him.

"Obi-Wan will go with you. You three must meet us at the base."
They pulled away on their speeders, and he sighed.

"This isn't the start I wanted to trying to prove I'm worth to the Council."
"Patience, Anakin. It will take time."
The two climbed onto their speeders, and pulled away; on search for Almeta.

-

Almeta was out of breath by the time the small bear-looking creature stopped in front of a large house in the trees. Bridges crossed to the others around it, torches at every end.

"You live here?" She asked.

He made a scruffing noise before running towards a rope ladder. As he reached the top, she followed.

The Ewok opened a door, and her eyes widened with my jaw hanging open.
Multiple Ewok's stood in the small room, their eyes on her.

"Gootchka!" He shouted, all of them beginning to cheer.
"Oha Kooja Jedi!"

Almeta's eyes lingered to the one who brought her, and he looked up at her.
"Poosagah moota."

"I don't understand you." She said slowly.

Three of the creatures grabbed her hands, and dragged her towards a chair. She was pushed down, knocking the air from her lungs.

"Hey!" She shouted as one pinched her skin.
"Shea kiudha."
Almeta sighed.

All of them turned their attention from her as they left. Two stayed, and they talked in their language.
"Hugas Mytcha!"
"Wuga Jedi!"

"How do you know I'm a Jedi?"
They turned to look at Almeta, and back at each other.

The same one waked towards her, before pressing his furry hand to her belt. She looked down to see he was indicating her lightsaber.

"I came here to find a clone base. Do you know anything? Heard anything?"
"Cloney Oni!" He shouted, forcing her to stand up.
"Eh - Eh-Morrow."
Tomorrow. She sighed before nodding.

"Fine. Tomorrow."