єpıʟoɢuє

Our beginning of a New Life

•Niall's POV•

It has been several years since liam and I first met, and we've been happy ever since.

After the one whole year of having a break from school, I went back and now I have my master's degree in journalism.

It was a hard six years, but I overcame those struggles and got the degree that I've always wanted.

Liam was there to help me when I was about to have mental breakdowns because some of the papers I had to write were really difficult, so I'm glad he was there for me. He has been for about eight years now.

We're reaching our thirties, and I'm still feeling the age Liam and I were when we met on that very special day.

I hated him back then, as many knew, but I had realized that he was a really sweet and generous guy once I got to know him.

People should never judge a book by its cover, or in this case, Liam.

He proposed to me about a year ago, so we are now married, in which I nearly cry about because he has changed my life, for the better.

He's given me so much love and support throughout the years we've known each other well enough, and I couldn't be happier to have him in my life.

This pornstar has truly changed me and the secrets along with him.

When finding out about those secrets, people learn more about them, obviously, and they become even closer to them.

So, when I found out those secrets, I told him some of mine.

Others can build loads of trust with the person if certain secrets are spilled.

Always tell secrets, unless they're truly bad, then don't.

All in all, I have found love with the hugest pornstar in the world and we've become the greatest duo out there because of secrets and love.

The site we work for has been getting great reviews because of our continuous work, which makes Liam really happy for me and me happy for him.

All because of porn, we got together. Strange, right?

If Liam wasn't a pornstar in the first place, we wouldn't have gotten together, but let's not think about that now shall we?

I'm just so glad that I could find love with a pornstar and that the pornstar is Liam James Payne.

~*~

I really hope you enjoyed this short story!

please check out my new stories and the ones that are yet to come!

I love you all and I really hope you enjoyed The Pornstars Secret! <3