Ԁ ıs ғoя Ԁıċҡ

Liam is a Dïck

•Liam's POV•

"Niall is interesting..." Cindy tells me as we sit on the leather couch in my living room.

"I know he is. It's one of the reasons why he caught my eye."

She smiles softly. "I'm glad you found someone that you have feelings for."

I chuckled while smiling. "Thanks. I know that he's the one. I just hope that he'll actually think about his feelings for me." I sigh.

"He's so adorable, cute, sexy. I want him to be with me."

Cindy pouts. "Are you... in love," she asks, making me look at her.

"Am I in love with him," I asked quietly.

She grinned. "I think you are. So cute," she said while squealing with a much bigger smile on her face.

I feel my cheeks burn more. "I think I am in love with, Niall."

Cindy's smile fades away slowly, making me confused. "What's wrong, Cindy," I asked, a tad nervous about her answer.

"This is your first time being in love with someone. It's quite early, and you might scare Niall off if you tell him that. You have to be careful."

I nod gently. "I know. Why would I tell him that so soon? I'll wait for him to tell me that he's in love with me first, so I won't scare him off."

She smiled softly after sighing. "Good." She stood up from the couch. "Well, I've got to get to the set. Make sure that Niall will be ready when he finishes his classes today, alright? If you want him to have messy hair, that's alright with me."

I smirked. "I'll give him more messy hair than he already has. I'll see you later."

She smiles fully before walking off and out of the house.

I sigh, standing up from the couch to feel my phone buzz in my sweatpants pocket. I whip out my phone and see that Niall has posted a new entry from his diary, and I know, already, that he talked about me because of last night.

Last night was great in my opinion and, as I'm reading, I can tell that Niall thought my texts were cute and I can't help but feel glad because I really want him to like me back, even love me back, but I know that won't happen for a while since he still hates me, which is okay with me. I know I'm a dirty man whore who's a jerk, asshole, a dïck and still sexy but maybe Niall can see past my flaws and appreciate the real, sweet me.

If Niall never accepts my love, then I'll have to deal with that, but I really want him to. I really should stop being in my thoughts and get ready for today since it's the Niam tape, day. I put mine and Niall's names together because it sounds so perfect to me.

Should I be lazy and just wear a sweater and sweatpants with no boxers? Yes, no boxers, I love being free because I have a huge dïck. Too much info? I think not. Niall said his dïck size in one of his entries so why can't I express it?

On another note, one day I'll ask Niall if I could type an entry in his diary if we ever get close enough, then other can get to know me and my true persona.

I slipped on my lazy clothes, grabbed my phone to comment on Niall's latest entry, and after I submitted the comment, I slipped my phone back into my pocket, grabbed my car keys and left my house. I get into my car to head towards a different destination. Today is going to be great.

•Niall's POV•

I read Liam's comment after I got out of class and butterflies flew all around my stomach as my cheeks burned bright red. How can Liam be so sweet when I think he is a dïck? I know I shouldn't think he is sweet, but I'm starting to think that and how he's quite cuter than I thought. What is wrong with me?

I head back into my room to put on some more loose clothes and after I did so, the door gets knocked on, in which I get confused, but I still go up to the door, open it, and instantly slam the door shut. I lock the door and press my back against it as my heart starts thumping rapidly.

"Niall.. Please let me in," Liam says on the other side of the door.

"Liam, you just... you startled me," I admitted as my chest heaves.

I hear him chuckle on the other side. "I get that a lot. Now, can you please let me in? It's not like I'm going to kill you."

I bit my bottom lip softly, get off of the door, unlocked and opened it after I sighed to myself.

"Hey there. You're shorter in person," he said with a small smile as I blushed faintly.

"Whatever. Come in, if you'd like." He steps in after I move out of the way as I place my ass on the edge of my bed.

"Nice, quaint place you got here. Whose bed is that," he asked after looking at the bigger bed to the left of me.

"It's my mates' bed. They're engaged. They wanted a bigger space for things."

Liam smirked slightly. "I have a bigger bed than that," he said as

I smiled softly. "Good to know..."

Liam frowned at my reply. "Can I be honest with you," he asked as he stood in front of me.

"Of course," I say before a sigh escapes him.

"Are you sure?"

I nod gently. "Come on. Don't we have to go like... now," I say.

He nods quickly. "Yeah, yeah. Let me just say it," he said sternly as I stood up.

"I... like you..."

~*~

He spilled his feelings. Only slightly.

-

Questions:

What will Nialls' reaction be to Liam's liking towards him?

Will Niall like Liam back?

How will Liam feel if Niall turns him down?

-

You'll see in the next chapter ;) Until then, I love all you little beans. <3