һ ıs ғoя һєʟp

Contains: Violence/Character Death

Liam... Help me.

•Liam's POV•

Slamming Zayn's front door wide open, with my sister and my two friends, Josh and Andy, we start to quickly look around the house, Josh and Andy together as I'm with my sister. "Killing him will solve everything. That's what we're going to do, right?"

I chuckled evilly. "Of course, Cindy. I'm done with his bullshit. Four against one is always a great and easy fight."

She grins. "You're not wrong about that."

I smirked. "I'm never wrong."

She laughs softly. "Oh, I know that. I've had to deal with your knowledge of everything for the past, what, 10 years? I know everything also."

I smiled. "That's why we're brother and sister. Always right and always together." She smiles before I kick open Zayn's door, Josh and Andy behind us.

I notice Niall laying in the bed and he looks so peaceful yet so used. It disgusts me because I know that Zayn has done something to him, something that I should only do to Niall. I don't know how he's still asleep, but he is, thankfully.

Zayn comes out of the bathroom, glancing at us as he continues to do what he's doing.

"Hey there, you four." We shot him a confused look since he's doing nothing at all. Not trying to fight us or anything. "What's with the looks? I was just freshening up for my death." I hear Josh chuckle.

"You want to die," he asks before Zayn nods.

"I wanted my death to be easy, guys. I just wanted one more fück to be honest. It's strange, I know, but I'll be happier in hell."

I hear Andy chuckle this time. "Can I kill you, then?"

Zayn nods. "Sure ju-"

Andy runs up with a blade in his hand, shoving it straight through Zayn's chest, cutting him off as blood slowly starts to dribble from his mouth.

Zayn slowly turns into little particles in the air, swimming away as Andy sighs quietly. "That was easy.."

I chuckled softly. "I'm glad he made it that easy." I slowly turn towards the sleeping Niall, only to see that he's starting to wake up. I slowly get onto the bed, moving his hair out of his face as he looks up, his eyes peeling open slowly as he smiles gently.

"Hey, Li."

I smiled just as gently. "Hey there, love."

He sits up slowly as he groans, me sitting criss cross as everyone leaves the room from behind me. "Where's Zayn," he asked, throat dry as his skin is as pale as a white wall, well nearly.

"He's dead. He wanted to die."

Niall sighs happily. "I'm glad. Who killed him?" He coughs.

"My friend, Andy."

He nods.

"Why don't we go back to my place, yeah? I called your school, saying you had to deal with something crucial, they understood. So, you want to? I'd love to take care of you." He looks up at me slowly, but then looks back down.

"Thank you. I think I should skip college for just this year and erm... I... I think I... have feelings for you."

My heart immediately started to beat rapidly, a small smile appearing on my lips as he blushes. "You think? I thought you hated my guts, still."

He bites his lip slowly. "You've just been so sweet, honest and you.. Helped me. You saved me from Zayn. I thought that you were someone completely different, but you're really not and I'm shocked, really shocked."

I smiled.

"It's hard to not catch feelings for someone like you. That hatred that I used to have for you, that disgust, it's.. gone."

I smiled a bit more. "Are you really sure," I asked with a straight face.

"Yes. Can you still give me some time to think about it, though? I'm still not one hundred percent sure."

I smiled again as I slowly place my hand on Niall's pale one. "I'll wait as long as you want me to. Think as much as you need to. I can really wait. I'll only wait for you since you made me realize that I have a feeling of love and care deep down. I'm glad you brought that side out of me. You're the only one who has, not even my sister who I really care about."

He blushes more. "I'm glad I brought this side out of you. It's wonderful."

I chuckle. "I'm glad too. I hated being a needy and whiny little kid."

He chuckles. "You were just like that. I described you just like that."

I smiled and frowned. "For real? Wow, that actually makes me upset."

He pouts and holds my hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset."

I laugh softly, my smile reappearing. "It's alright. Why don't we go back now? You're all pale and your throat seems dry."

He nods softly. "Yeah... Zayn didn't give me water or feed me last night or even this morning. It seems like I need food every hour to live.."

I chuckled. "I know you do. So, why don't we go back and I'll feed you a whole load of shrimp."

His eyes grew wide. "Meet you in the car!" Niall then races out after jumping off of the bed. I then slowly follow him, closing the front door with a smile after exiting the bedroom and the house. I walk over to the van before slowly getting inside, slipping next to Niall after closing the door.

He slowly, somehow, sits closer to me as we start to head back towards my house, and he starts to snuggle into my side, wrapping his arms around me as I do the same with a smile.

"Can we cuddle in your bed after I get the shrimp you promised me? After drinking some water, also?"

I nod with my soft smile. "Of course we can." He then looks up at me with a smile before glancing at my lips, only to look back down as I smirk. "I'm really glad we met," I said as I keep smiling.

"Same here, Liam. Same here."

~*~

Niam may be dating soon! We'll see! And Zayn is dead! Yas! :)

-

Questions:

What will happen between Liam and Niall, now that their main issue is gone?

How will Louis and Harry react to Niall and Liam being close?

Why does Niall want to skip his first year of college? Does he have multiple reasons?

Who will be the cause of their next major issue?

-

I hope you have enjoyed this journey, and I know that Ziall was barely in here, but it was in here ;)

Until the next chapter. I love all you little beans <3