Dєѧя Dıѧяʏ #4

•Niall's POV•

Dear diary,

This entry will be shorter than usual, which I'm sorry about, but It's because I just went through this memorable, horrific scene with Zayn. He... He kidnapped me and he took over my mind, in a bad way. He has, had, these powers that could control my brain and it made me love him, by force, technically. What I mean by 'had,' was that he was killed, but he wanted to be killed, so he's gone.

Which makes a whole load of stress come off of my shoulders. Hopefully, there will be nothing more dramatic about our lives. Yes you read that right everyone, 'our lives.' I'm still trying to figure out my feelings for the guy, and I'm slowly realizing that maybe I like him.

I know that I've hated him ever since I heard about him, but if you have been with him in real life, and alone, then you'll realize that he is one of the sweetest guys on earth and one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. I have yet to tell my friends about him as well and I just know that they'll freak out. They're probably going to read this, come to Liam's house, since they know the address, and squeal like little girls.

I would be surprised if they didn't come over to the house and do just that. I'll post this right now so the boys can see it. I love you all and I kinda hope that you ship Liam and I now. Bye!