Dєѧя Dıѧяʏ #3

•Niall's POV•

Deary diary,

I'd like for you to all know that Liam and I have become friends. Yes, you read that right everyone, Liam and I are friends and I'm quite happy about that. I know that I called him a dïck and maybe an asshole before, but when I'm actually with him, or when I text him, he's such a sweet lad who actually cares for me. He also made me realize that my crush, Zayn Malik, is a douche who is quite scary.

He was demanding with Liam and he really wanted to be with him but Liam said that he was just too much and he told him to leave him. Luckily, Liam told me this before I asked the guy out so I'm still single and ready for a relationship with a sweet guy.

No, not Liam, and if you start shipping Liam and I together, I swear to god that I'll stop making these diaries. But I am assuming you guys have seen the sëx tape that we did. Have you guys seen it? It was honestly my first time and it was beautiful, in my opinion. Liam enjoyed it as well and, he actually has feelings for me. I know that y'all are going to ship us now so I guess I'll be stopping this entry right here.

But before I go, since I'm sweet, I'd like for y'all to find Zayn's social media accounts or anything at all and tell him that I'll never date him, okay? It'd be much appreciated by me if you were to do that so try really hard for me, yeah?