є ıs ғoя єɢoţısţıċѧʟ

Liam is an Egotistical Bastard.

•Niall's POV•

"Wh- How can you like me," I asked, astonished at the words that just came out of his mouth.

"I just had this feeling that you could be the one for me. I know you hate me, but I like you... a lot. I know we haven't gotten to know each other but maybe we can after this sex tape, today? I'd really love for you to get to know me more and about my true self."

I sighed softly while sitting back down on my bed.

"I still hate you... I can't be with you after this. I told myself that I'd never be with you or any pornstar in the world. Plus, I already have a crush on someone." As soon as those last few words escaped my mouth, Liam stepped back in shock.

"Who," he asked through gritted teeth.

"It's not like you'll know him. His name is Zayn Malik."

He chuckled. "I've fücked him before, for a shoot. So yes, I do know him."

I scoffed softly. "Of course you did. But I think that he actually likes me for me. So, please don't get in the way of our upcoming relationship."

He throws his hands up slightly. "I won't do anything... maybe..."

I rolled my eyes. "I won't be in the video with you until you promise."

He rolls his eyes this time. "Fine. I promise that I won't mess with you and Zayn's upcoming relationship."

I smiled. "Good. Now, shall we get to the shoot?" He nods slowly while sighing softly. He starts heading out of the room while I'm following right behind him. We soon step out of the dorm and Liam leads me toward the parking lot until we reach his car. He opens the door for me with a gentle smile. "Thank you." He nods gently before slowly closing the door while I buckle myself in.

He gets in on his side, buckles himself in, turns on the car, then starts pulling out of the parking lot to the road. "So, this'll be your first timex" Liam asks as he starts driving smoothly.

"Yup. Kinda hoped that it'd be with Zayn, but you're alright."

He snorted quietly. "Whatever you say, princess."

I feel my cheeks burn slightly as I look out the window.

I love it when guys call me, princess.

"Please don't call me that."

Except, Liam. He can't call me that.

"Well, why not?"

"Because I don't like you."

"You'll like me after this... maybe during."

"In your dreams."

"I have dreamt of you liking me, yes. You liked me so much. You kissed me and cuddled with me. It was great to be with you."

"That'll never happen in real life. After this, we'll just be frenemies. Well to me, we will be frenemies."

"I'll still like you after this."

"I know you will, Liam. I'll just never like you the same way, and you'll have to deal with that, okay? I like Zayn and that's that."

"Okay," he said with a slightly deeper voice, making me feel a weird feeling in my stomach.