ғ ıs ғoя ғuċҡ [!]

Liam knows how to Fück

•Niall's POV•

Liam places his hands against my chest as we stand in front of the neatly placed sofa and all I'm looking at is Liam's obnoxious grin. "You ready," he asks softly as he starts to grip my waist.

"Ready as I'll ever be. I just want this over with, so I can go to Zayn's dorm room."

He frowned as he pouted. "You're really going to date him, huh?"

I nod softly with a small smile. "Sure am. I know you like me, but I know that you're acting, so what's the point in trying to be with you to test my feelings?"

He whines softly. "I do like you, Niall! I promise," he said with a sad tone.

I sighed. "Well, it's too late now, unless you can do something magical to make me like you, then there's nothing you can do. Maybe Zayn will actually just use me then I'll be all yours. But he's obviously not like that, so I'm sorry."

He sighs as he lets go of my waist. "That's just it. When Zayn was here, he was trying to date me as well. I told him that I wasn't looking for anyone, and in all honesty, he tried to force me to date him. He's stronger and more dangerous than you think, Niall. If you don't believe me, that's fine, but you really should."

The director looks at us sternly as new thoughts began to float around my train of thought. What if Liam's right? I mean, he has been telling the truth and he seems serious. Maybe he is right. Plus, Zayn does seem kinda off in some ways that make me uncomfortable. I've only known him for a day but he has this aura that seems odd and what Liam had said, dangerous.

"I believe you, Liam," I said softly as the director sat in his chair.

"Really," he asked quietly as everyone got in their positions for the camera and other equipment. I nodded gently.

"We can be friends, Liam."

He smiles softly. "I'm glad to hear that," he says as I smile softly with him.

"Alright! Everyone ready?" The director, Sam, shouts. Everyone either nodded or yelled a 'yes' to Sam, signaling us with a smile. "Quiet onset! This ain't a movie but it is important, everyone!" The camera then pans close to us but not too close. "And here we go!"

Liam smiles down at me, ready to mutter a few words to make this special. We already discussed this with everyone. "You ready, beautiful," he asked quietly but loud enough so the camera can pick it up clearly. "I'm ready, daddy..." Out of the corner of my eye, I can see some of the guys and or girls eyes sparkle from my words, oddly.

He then slowly places his sweet, plump lips onto my soft, small ones, gripping my waist tightly as we start said kiss. I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer, causing him to groan, causing me to smile as I licked his bottom lip, giving me access almost immediately when I feel him smile against my lips.