ɢ ıs ғoя ɢѧʏ

Liam is so gay, but so am I.

•Niall's POV•

Liam connects his lips to my neck as we lay in his comfortable bed. After the steamy sëx that had just occurred, I immediately snap back to my normal self, biting my lower lip as Liam bites my neck softly. "How w-was it, Liam," I asked, nearly breathless as drops of sweat travel down my face.

"It was great. It sucked that you weren't actually you during the time, you would've loved it."

I chuckled as I rubbed my face. "I bet I would've."

He smiled.

"So, with your power, it doesn't let people remember things from when you take over the person until you bring them back?"

He nods. "Precisely. But, if Zayn uses his power on you, then you'll remember since it's stronger. It kinda sucks, but it's also good because the person would never know what hit them when and if they were taken over by me. I don't like it when I have to take over you, though. You just don't like me that way yet, so I have to. You let me on this one, though."

I grinned. "I sure did. Was it worth it?"

He smirks. "Of course it was worth it, babe," He answered as he got off of my bare body, standing up from the bed to reveal his naked body, making me gulp as I see his cöck. "I know you like it." He smirks again as I roll my eyes.

"Oh, shush it and do whatever you were going to do with yourself." He turns around, after pulling on some boxers and walks out of the room, sighing as I flip over on my side.

I can't believe Liam and I are actually alone together? This is all too weird but oddly awesome in some good way. Liam may take care of me, if I let him, and maybe we can live together? Woah! Stop yourself, Niall. You're thinking too much of him again. Snap out of it!

When I snap out of my thoughts, I notice this strange presence in the room almost immediately. I look around slowly but see no one, which is strange. The door opens and Liam comes in with a smile and a plate of white powdered doughnuts, now sitting down next to me as I still feel that odd presence.

"Do you feel an-"

"Odd presence? Yes. Yes I do." I clench my jaw after he finishes my sentence and continue to look around, seeing nothing but the furniture and decorations in the room.

"What if it's.. Zayn," I asked, hoping that he might say something along the lines of 'no way,' or 'he would never come here.'

"Niall... He does visit, just to check up on me... He's here.." I quickly slipped under the bed before a loud swish sound came into the room. I see feet appear on the floor, as if they were levitating beforehand, and they soon start to tap on the wooden part of the floor while I hear Liam sigh. "Yes, Zayn," he asked, annoyed.

"I'm just here to check up on my favorite guy." I heard Zayn, seeing him go onto the bed, hearing something of a groan after a few seconds.

"What do you want, Zaynie?"