"Wala akong panahon para diyan, Amber. Umalis ka na." Nakaramdam ng inis si Amber kaya naman kinuwelyuhan niya si Marlon.

"Wala kang kwenta ama sa anak mo!" Sinuntok niya si Marlon sa mukha at napaupo ito sa sahig.

"Isa pang balita na sinaktan o ginalaw ng mag-inang 'yon ang anak ko, hindi na ko magda-dalawang isip na pahirapan kayo. Lahat ng inyo, kukunin ko." Banta ni Amber at umalis na siya.

BLADE'S POV

I went inside my brother's office and I saw both of them there talking to each other seriously. Did something happen?

"What's wrong?" I asked. They both looked at me then gave me the folder sitting on his table. I grabbed that then read everything there.

"Wait. Is this about that small group who wants to attack one of our small base here?" They both nodded at me.

"No way. Who's going to handle them?" I asked them. "I really want to handle it but I can't." Blazen nii-chan said.

"I want to handle that too but I'm still looking after my dear Olivia." Blaize nii-chan answered.

"So, that leaves me. I'll be handling them, don't worry. When am I going to eliminate them?" I said.

"ASAP. Before we lose that fucking base. That base isn't ready yet so, we need to act fast Blade." I nodded at then gave him back the folder.

"I have to go, to prepare everything." I answered then went on my way. When I was about to open the door Blazen nii-chan called me.

"Blade, I know that you're still busy looking for her, but, thank you for handling this for us." He told me. I looked back at him then smiled.

"It's fine, nii-chan. I have to go now." I said then went on my way.

~ 8 PM ~

I am here right now in our base and we are preparing for the attack of the enemies. We need to defend this and we can't lose this.

"Boss, handa na po ang lahat." I nodded. "Good. Tell everyone to be alert, Jasper." I said then he nodded. After doing this I should go home and take rest. I need to look for her again first thing in the morning.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

May dumating na mga tatlong sasakyan sa isang madilim na eskinita at may bumabang maraming armadong lalaki.

Lahat sila ay tumakbo palapit sa isang maliit na building na nasa eskinita. Pagkarating nila doon ay agad na nagpaputok ng baril ang lahat.

"Patayin lahat ng mga kalaban!" Sigaw ng isa mula sa mga kalaban. "Walang ititirang buhay!" Sigaw pa ng isa.

"Be careful, everyone. We can defend this base in our own way." Sabi naman ni Blade at may nagbato ng mga granada sa mga kalaban.

Nagsiputukan ito at namatay na ang ibang kalaban. Inubos na nila ang lahat ng mga sumugod sa kanila at napatingin si Blade sa mga tauhan niya.

"Check the whole place. If you saw some enemies, catch them." Utos niya at ginawa agad 'yon nila Jasper. "Clean up the mess." Utos din ni Blade sa mga tauhan niyang natira at ginawa agad nila 'yon.

Umupo lang si Blade sa isang upuan at dumekwatro. Napa-cross arms siya at napabuntong hininga. Kinuha niya 'yon isang picture na nasa bulsa niya at tinitigan ito.

"I promise you, I'll find you wherever you are." Bulong niya at binalik na niya ulit ito sa bulsa.

BLADE'S POV

I already went home when I saw Blaize nii-chan preparing for something with his men. What happened now?

"What happened?" I asked, confused. "I already found her and this is my only chance to have her again." He told me.

"Let me help you." I said and he smiled. "I was about to ask you, to be honest." I smiled at him then listened for their plan.

~~~~

I am already here in my waiting place while waiting for Charlotte to come. I wish that I won't scare her though, I don't want her to be afraid.

I looked at the front and I saw someone running towards me and I know that it's Charlotte. She stopped running when she saw me.

"Why don't you just come with us? We're not going to hurt you." I said. "Paano ako makakasiguro na ligtas nga ako sa inyo?" She asked.

"Baka nga kasama mo pa 'yung mga lalaking pumatay doon eh." She added. This is hopeless. She don't trust me now.

She runs towards me and pushed me. I'm shocked because she did that even though I'm not doing anything to her. She pushed me down until I lay down to the floor.

She punches me endlessly like she's too afraid to stop. Damn. I can't fight back because I don't want to hurt her.

Then, after several minutes, she stopped punching me. I looked at her and I hope that she can feel that she's safe with me - her friend.

Her punches aren't that strong though. That's why I'm okay and not hurt at all.

"Bakit? Bakit hindi kayo nalaban?" She asked me and I smiled faintly. "Oli..." She held her head and when I was about to grab her, she lay down to the floor and fainted.

~~~~

I wait for onii-chan to come her while taking care of Oli. I put my jacket to her, so that, she's not going to get sick because of that rain.

I saw onii-chan walking towards us and he carried her then looked at my direction. "What happened?" He asked. "I don't know. That just happened when I called her." I answered.

"Let's go." He said then we went on our way with Oli. I hope that she's okay though.

•••• END OF CHAPTER 7. ••••