37

Lovely fetus.

~~~~~

Jessica pov

Beep Beep

I slam my fist against my alarm and shut it off. Opening my eyes and pulling the covers off my body and did my morning routine.

Once I was done, walking or my room and walked to the living room. Sitting on the couches and pushed in my ear phones.

Ryan walked out and I pulled out my earphones, "what are you doing here?" I asked

"Slept over." He said and pulled on his shoes. "I feel more comfortable over here than my house. And Ricky's bed smells like heaven." He said with a smile.

"Really cause he has my sheets. And he hates them." I said causing Ryan to laugh.

"Hey you coming to our show to night." Ryan asked and Ricky walked in.

"What show?" I asked, Ricky looked at Ryan and Ryan looked at me. "We're doing a radios show then a show, Chris was supposed to tell last week." Ryan said

"He didn't tell me nothing." I said and pushed in my earphones. Just then there was a knock on the door, Kuza came from the back and opened the door.

Saying hi to everyone who walked in and kissed Morgan. Chris walked in and sat next to me, kissed my check and said hi.

"Hi" I said back and continue listening to music and paying attention to the lyrics. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up at Chris.

"Yeah" I said pulling out one of my earphones, "we're leaving." He said and put his hand out which I took.

"Hey you have a show tonight." Chris said as I closed the door and locked it. "Yeah I know, Ryan told me." I said, tooling his hand.

"I can't go, have something I have to do." I said, "what?" Chris asked

"I need to get this book from a shop. Harper and Jade are coming with me. I'll try next show." I said,

"Kay." He said placing his hand over my shoulder. We walked into school with one ear phone in my ear and the other in Chris's ear.

-

I walked into Chemistry and sat at my desk. Waiting for the bell to ring. 5 minutes after the bell rang the room got full of students, Jade walked in with Vinny.

Vinny walked over to me and kneed down. "Hey, I don't want to go to class." He said.

"Go get a education. And make something of your self." I said

"Really, I just need a new drum set and I'm good to go in life." Vinny said sitting on the floor behind my desk. The teacher walked in and set his bags on his desk.

"Okay today, I'm kinda of sick. So do what you want and don't talk very loud." He said and sat down.

I turned around and began talking to Vinny. "Are you coming to the show tonight?" I asked Vinny

"No, never been invited." He said causing him to looked down then to the front.

"Well tonight you are. You are my personal guest." I said causing his face to light up.

-

"Wait, the dark side has the better stuff, the electronic force thing." Vinny said as we walked to the lunch room.

"Yeah but the Jedi always, always win. And yoda is the best master in the world." I said walking by his side.

"You guys are so cute." A girl walking in the hall said to us as she walked by.