25

I hate this place

~~~~

"Thank you Denis."

"No problem, want to go to the beach, it's a thing we do, just to hang, invite anyone we want okay."

"I guess, bye." I said and closed the door behind me. Walking into my room, Chris was asleep on my bed. Dropping my bag on the floor and getting a pair of shorts and a really big shirt and underwear.

I walked into the bathroom and showered myself.

-

Washing my face, brushing my teeth and my hair. I exited out the bathroom and went to my room. Chris was still asleep, looking at the time. It read 1:24am, I did my homework quickly and grabbed a blank from underneath my bed and went to bed.

On the floor. 😒

Chris pov

I woke up to the sun in my face, looking around the room I noticed its Jess. Sitting up I saw a body sleeping on the floor,

Jessica

She grown then scretched, looking over at me. "That's my bed." She said sitting up.

"I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"You aren't going to say sorry." I asked

"Why?"

I let out a breathe then chuckled, "you went with Denis and his friends."

"I didn't do anything." Jessica said standing up.

"You left and didn't say sorry." I said raising her voice.

She say back down and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"I'm sor-"

"You know what I'm getting tired of you always saying sorry. Why don't you trust me!" She yelled

"I do it just...."

"Get out!"

"No" I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" Jessica said with tears leaving her eyes and her breathe speeding up.

Panic Attack. I rushed to her side and held her for my dear life. She sobbed into my shoulder.

"I love you." I repeated in her ear.

-

After the morning me and Jess have been stuck together. We are currently at Ryan's house eating Froot Loops,

"Hey, let's go to the beach Denis invited me yesterday." Jess said

"Yeah, that's a good idea, let's get ready." Angelo said

Anything he says go, we want him to have the best day ever.

-

Once we got to the beach Denis and the rest of the guys behind him, came up to Jess and hugged her.

"This is Chris." Jess said they all looked at me like they could kill me.

"That's Ricky, Ryan, Devin, Balz, Kylie, Ryan-Ashley, Kuza, Morgan, Jade, Heidi, Carla and Angelo." Jess said

"So it's your last day here." James asked with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

"Yeah, that me." Angelo said

-
Jessica pov

After introducing the ice broke, everyone was talking and laughing. Ben and James are currently looking for people to play soccer.

I sat on the beach with Denis and Tyler next to me. Tyler got here a couple minutes after we did.

"No that one is cute." Tyler said to Denis

"What?"

"Look." Denis said showing me a picture of me that he took.

"Hey, how did you learn to draw?" Tyler asked

"I don't now, guess just a talent."

"Lies!" Denis yelled.

"Okay, I tell the first time I did a masterpiece. Get up." I said and they listen.

I walked away feeling the sand until I found what I was looking for.

"The first time I learned you can say is when I learned to dance ballet." I said

"What? How?" They said

"Here you dance in wetish sand." I said closing my eyes and began to dance the steps I learned.

I moved my feet as if the music was playing in my ear.

Denis pov (😳)

Jess moved like a swan swimming in water. Smooth and softly.

I keep my eye on Chris ever since she introduced us, I don't have nothing against him it just, you don't hurt a little pretty fish like that.

-

Jess stopped dancing and opened her eyes. "Done."

Tyler and I looked down to see a masterpiece, every line was perfectly straight an the curve ones are perfectly curved.

"Wow." I said

"Your turn." Jess said

"I can't dance." I said

"Same." Tyler said

Jessica let out a laugh and a sigh. "Well it's yes, just pretend your listening to music and move to the beat."

"For a girl cause you can move your hips and shit." Tyler said causing me and Jess to laugh.

Angelo pov

The day eventually turned to night and the fire came on. All of us sat in a circle around the fire.

Ben and Cameron were playing their guitars softly. Everyone had blanket on because of the wind.

My phone bing singling me that I had s message. Viewing it, it was my mom. I opened and read the message

Honey get home please we have to go. Be home in 15 minutes. Love you.

"I have to go." I said getting up.

"Now?" Sam asked

"Yeah, mom just messaged me."

They all stood and hugged me. After letting go they said I love you.

I said the same and walked to my car. Turning the car on and drove to my house, well old house.

Bye

~~~~~~

Angelo is gone but not for long.

I'm want to get this book to
60 chapters or 40

Don't know yet
But I need second book titles

MIW lyric please.

Ashley 🌝