17

School Internet is so bad
And I don't have
Any pictures of
Chris's tattoo
What
Anyways
I'm going to get one of these tattoos
In 3 years

~~~~~~~~~

Chris pov

I was about to close my eyes when I heard Jess say " I love you."

She loves me!!!!

I fell asleep with a smile that day and probably will forever.

-

I woke up and noticed Jess was still asleep. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. The door opened and Ricky walked with Ryan.

"I told she was in he-" Ryan looked at me with a shock look as did Ricky, "Hey Chris what are you doing here?" He asked

"I brought her home and she asked me to stay, so I'm here."

"Thank you." Ricky said as he and Ryan left. I wiggled myself out of the bed without making a sound.

I walked out and closed the door, turning around I saw Tyler looking at me. "Sorry, I didn't tell you and if you want you can date he-"

"Wow calm down, I'm happy you brought her home and took care of her and I'm don't like her ."

"Yeah she told me forgot sorry." I said with my cheeks turning red of embarrassment.

"Want some breakfast guys." We heard a yell from the kitchen. My stomach growled and so did Tyler's.

"Forgot about food to."

"Yeah, let's go eat." Tyler said walking to the kitchen with me following behind.

Once I was in the kitchen I saw Ricky struggling to get plates, Ryan flipping pancakes and Kuza at the table eating while reading a paper.

I walked to the table and sat down. "What's that?" I asked.

"My dad went on a business trip and won't be back until next month." He said with a full mouth of pancakes.

"At least you have Ricky and Jessica this time." I said patting his shoulder. Walking back into the kitchen, I grabbed a plate and getting food.

Once everyone had their food, we sat at the table and ate. Talking and Laughing, these are moments that make me realize that my friends are truly the best.

-
After we finish, they guys decided to go to get some ink. I grabbed a plate full of food and walked to Jessica room.

I walked in and saw Jess just walking up, she yawned and smiled at me. "Good morning, want some food." I asked.

"Good morning, yes, thank you." Jess said sitting up and taking the food. I sat on the bed, and looked at Jess while she ate.

"Hey, Ryan, Kuza and I are going to get tattoos want to come."

"Yeah but aren't you guys under age."

"Ryan's know a guy who does tattoos for use. How do you think I got this." I said pointing at my arm.

"Okay just asking, what you getting?"

"I don't know maybe something creepy but cutie." I said

"Yeah, I'm in, but not getting anything." She said causing me to laugh.

"Okay get ready where about to leave." I said taking her empty plate of food.

-

"Tattoos for All." Jessica said

"What?" Ryan answer.

"That's pretty promising." Jess said

I looked down at Jess and intertwined our hands. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Let's go get ink!!!" Kuza yelled

We all walked in and the shop keeper came up an smiled at Ryan. "Wow, Ryan and Chris, Kuza damn it's about time you came. Who are these people?"

"This is Ricky and Jessica, my cousins, Guys this is Jason." Kuza said with a smile.

"Cool there getting some thing to or just you guys." Jason said

"Use and Ricky." Chris said

"Okay let's get started. Romeo!!" Jason yelled

"Yeah!!" A boy with short hair and covered in tattoos come out. "Chris is back get him started." Jason said and motioned the others to there artist and Ricky a new artist.

~~~~~~~~

3 out of 5

I was scared!!!!

FUCK!!!!

By some guys walking around with shovels and axes
And guess what

One of them was a
CLOWN

I was at Westchester
I think that the name of the place

Ashley💙