32

Hey were's Vinny?

~~~~~~~

Chris pov

"Chris, Jess wants to see you." I look up at Ricky.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said looking down as I got up.

"It's okay." Ricky said. I love how he forgives someone so easily.

-

I take a deep breath in and open the door. Jess looks over at me smiles, she pats the bed. I sit next to her.

"I love you." She said

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. If you want to go to England go ahead. You don't have to go to my show anymore." I said "I love you."

"It's okay, the best couples have the worst fights." Jess said.

We layed in silence for what seemed like forever. I held her and embrace her like we were the only two people in the world.

The door swung up and the doctor walked in, "Jessica and boy, you can leave in two days only if you go to therapy for 2 weeks got." He said signing some papers

" got it Doctor Ymul" Jess said causing the doctor to leave and the guys to walk in.

"How you feeling." Ricky asked Jess. "Can I talk with you alone?"

"Sure, guys." Jess said, I got up and left with the guys.

Ricky pov

I closed the door behind Ryan, him being the last on the leave. I sat next to Jess.

"I'm sorry Ricky." She said

"Here I got this for you and was going to give it to you in the morning but ." I saw pulling out two key necklaces."This is mine that's your."

"What does it mean?" She asked placing it around her neck.

"It mean that no matter how far away we are from each other. It just takes one key to open the door that might reveal the other person." I said

She hugged me, copying her actions. "How did I get so lucky to have you as my brother." Jess said causing is to chuckle.

-

One Week later

Jessica pov

One week out of the hospital and at school. Jade and I have been close. Chris is coming home tonight and we are going to his house. 7 months together and I haven't met his parents.

He met mine over Christmas. "Class this Vinny please be nice. Jessica raise your hand." Mrs. Clamp said.

Looking over and raising my hand, I see a short boy with a black craft sweater, all black jeans, and red shoes.

"Hey." He said taking the seat in front of me. Yeah Morgan's not in this class anymore. "Vinny right." I asked

"Yeah and you must be Jessica." He said

"Yes that's me." I said, "can you please help me, the some girl helped me find my classes but Korn, didn't let me listen." Vinny said laughing

"First, good taste in music." I said causing him to nod, "second, yes I will. Schedule please." I said

-

Ring ring

"So you can draw and you have a boyfriend who's in a band. I say your living the life." Vinny said as we walked out of class and into the cafeteria. "Let me guess, you sit over there, and that's your boyfriend."

I looked in the direction of his finger and saw it was to Ricky. "Yes and no that's not my boyfriend that's my brother." I said

"How. Wait now I see it." Vinny said as you got closer.

"Guys this is Vinny." I said to them and took a seat, Vinny sat next to me. "Where your boyfriend then?" He asked

"He's on tour, so I hang with Ricky cause his is on tour." I said

"Boyfriend?" Vinny said more like a question. Ricky looked like he was about to cry.

"That's so FUCKEN cool!" Vinny yelled, Ricky an I looked at Vinny with a shock expression. "Your children are going to be musician m, keeping the family business alive." He said causing Ricky and I to burst into a fit laugher.!

-

After school Ricky and I basically ran home. Kuza was sitting on the couch with Morgan in his arms. "Get you ass up." Ricky yelled

"You have to get -" Ricky was cut off by a honk. "Their here." I saw and Ricky ran out as Ryan exited the van. They met and hugged. Chris exited the van and ran to me.

"Fucken never leaving again. I love you." He said picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Holding him like no tomorrow.

Our lips met. When our lips were together, the world left like it stopped moving. Everyone was frozen and no ones was their is was just Chris and I. L felt like flying, so peaceful. Chris felt like home and he was my home.

We pulled away and hugged each other more. " I love you." I said into his ear.

"I love you more." Chris said.

"Then yell it to the world " I said stretching my arm out. "I love you more." He whispered in my ear.

"Why did you whisper it to me." I asked

"Because you are my world." He said.

~~~~~~~

Yasssssss

Vinny is BAE and all of his
Instagram videos make me laugh so hard

Ashley 🎨