14

Why are you so beautiful? 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
Instagram: @theproserpina
This is kind of a part two of 13
But let's make it 14

~~~~~~~~

Ricky pov

Tyler and Harper walked out of Jessica room with out her.

"She's hasn't changed her mind has she?" I asked him. Tyler just shocked his head and sat next to me.

"Where's Ryan?" Harper asked

"He should be here any moment." I said as there was a knock on the door. "Speak of the devil." I said as I made my way to the door.

Opening it I saw Ryan with this girl with half dark silver and half light silver. "Ricky this is-"

"Marisa!!" Ryan was cut off by Tyler who ran to the door and hugged her.

"This is Marisa and the answer to your problem, Marisa is Tyler's best friend and sister." Ryan said kissing my cheek after making me blush. "Cool, but how is she the answer to my problem." I asked

"Marisa, please show him." Tyler said leading her to Jessica's room.

-

Jessica pov

After Tyler and Harper left, I sat by my mirror and did my makeup. Even though I wasn't going, I had this voice telling me to go.

I layed in my bed hugging my blanket when my door opened. I knew it was Tyler, who was still trying to convince me to go but I wasn't.

The bed sink in on the opposite side of me. A soft hand with long nail ran across my arm, don't know who you are but it felt so good.

"Hey!!" The person said making me jump up. Turning around I saw her but it can't be her.

"Marisa, is that you." I asked getting excited.

"Yeah, I'm that Internet friend. Now get up and get ready, I'm here for a day and I promise when I came we'd get fuck, so get dress please." Marisa said

"Okay." I said getting up but was pulled back and pecked on my lips.

"Yeah just incase you forgot." She said smiling to herself. "I didn't."

-

"You look beautiful!!!!" Marisa squealed. "Now let's go everyone is waiting and we have to party."

"Okay let's go." I said

Marisa opened the door and taking my hand, an walking out. My eyes land on Ricky who was talking to Ryan.

"FUCKEN final let's go." Tyler said as he walked out. Everyone following him, Ricky and Ryan came up to me.

"Let's get fucked." Ryan said

"Okay but first we have to take this." Marisa said pulling out a small packet with beige powder. "Hand please,"

I stuck out my hand as Marisa pour some powder on my hand as well as the others. Once all of us had a good amount. Marisa smirked at me "at the count of 3 we take it and swallow it no water and we can spit it out."

"1"

"2"

"3"

We all moved our hands to our mouths and swallowed.

"Uggggghhhhhhhh!!! This is FUCKEN gross." Ryan said

"Same" Ricky said

"Let's go." We heard Angelo yell.

We walked out and got in the taxis, we ordered.

"No more remembering." Marisa whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~

Hey

I'm not at school cause it's
FUCKEN CLOWN DAY

Ahhhhhhhhh

In honor of Halloween I'm want to posed at least

Five chapters that day

Hopefully it can happen!!!

Ashley 👽