11

That the drawing.
His eyes are like a dark see.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday and I couldn't wait to draw Chris tomorrow. For some reason ever seen that day that Kuza asked " did you tell her yet"

It got me all tingle to be around him. I get butterflies and

OMG I THINK I LIKE CHRIS.

Well he's is cute and funny and a good talker.

OMG I LIKE CHRIS.

The day went by pretty normal and I told Jade, Heidi, Carla, Morgan and Harper about my past.

Now we're friends again and they even sit with us at lunch. We kinda had to move to a bigger one because Tyler and his friends moved over to.

It was nice to have a good group of friends.

-

It was pretty normal except for the fact that everyone his acting weird. Like they're keeping a secret.

I was walking to Period 6 alone cause everyone felt before lunch was over. When I was about to walk in Kuza and Angleo came to the door.

Blocking my view. " You can't come in." Angleo said

"Why?"

They looked at each other then back at me. "Cause the teacher needs you to get  some books from the library."

Ricky came to the door and whispered in Kuza ear. "Never mind the teacher doesn't need anything but I have to cover your eyes."

"Why?"

"Because I said so." Kuza said moving behind me and covering my eyes.

He pushed me a bit singling me to walk. I walked in the class and was sat in a chair in front of the class.

Kuza moved his eyes and reveal me sitting in a stool. I put my hand to my face with tears coming out my eyes.

Chris stood in the middle of the room with a bouquet of black roses. With a sign behind him that read.

'Will you be my girlfriend'

I nodded and as Chris opened his arms. I ran into his arms and he kissed my check.

"Okay because the teachers not her and the sub left. You can draw me here." Chris said pulling out my sketch book.

I told him to sit down, walking over to my seat. I began drawing.

I took my time on such a small, if I messed up I wouldn't forgive myself. It was my favorite feature on Chris.

-

I wiped the earse marks and blew the paper. I looked at Chris then back at the drawing. Then smiled. Everyone was on there phones or looking at me draw.

"Done." I said.

"Can I see it please." Chris asked walking over to me.

"Yes." I said showing him the drawing.

"It's very small but looks just like my eyes but why my eyes." He asked

"I love your eyes and the makeup. OMG and your eyebrows. There amazing!!" I said

"Now that we have a free day on Saturday. I'm taking you out." He said

I hugged Chris and saw Tyler looking at me. I pulled away and walked over to him.

He was listening to his music and looked pissed off.

"Tyler" I said tapping his shoulder.

He looked up at me and took off his earphones. "What do you want?" He asked in a mad voice.

"Let's take a walk please." I said.

"Okay." He said picking up his bag and taking my from me. "I'll be out in a minute." I said as he walked out.

"Chris I'm going to be right back okay." I said walking out.

I pulled my bag from Tyler's shoulder but he didn't give. I pulled harder and still he didn't give it to me.

I stop walking as he continued, got it. I ran to him and jump on his back.

"Okay" he said laughing with me.

"Why are you mad?" I asked still on his back. "Why'd you say slurs to Chris?"

"I don't know, to be honest, I guess I felt it was right." I said laying my head on his shoulder. Tyler then kissed my hand. "What if I was to asked you out before him, would you say yes."

"Yes I would without hesitation. I love you Tyler with all my heart but I don't think it would work because I see you as my friends with benefits." I said

Tyler just laugh and put me down. I looked around and saw that we made it to the field.

He dropped my bag and then sat. Copying his actions except I payed my head on his lap.

"I was going to ask you but Chris did it first." Tyler said with tears coming out of his eyes.

"I love you Tyler."

"I love you Jessica."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I feel bad for
Tyler he is BAE
😻

Ashley 💔