24

This picture looks like a place at my school. Ricky looks cute.

I didn't put it in here because I suck at writing it.
Sorry
😕
~~~~~~~~

After eating with the boys we went to the park and are just chilling.

Denis and I are on the swings, Ben pushing Denis and Cameron pushing me.

After that we sat on the grass and talked.

"You smoke sunshine," Ben said giving cigarettes to them all.

"Never tried it." I said

"There, take a drag." Denis lighting his and handing it to me.

I inhaled the smoke and let it out.

"It's healing me." Sam said causing all of us to laugh. "How is it." Ben asked

"It feels pretty good." I said truly taking other drag. "Have it." Denis said pulling out another one for himself.

"Thanks."

-

I don't now how long we were at the park but it was pretty late. I keep thinking 'it's Angelo's last day here and I'm with some bad asses.'

By now we are at James house in his room listening to Slayer. The guys were hella drunk excepted for Denis, he was tipsy, do to the fact that James parents aren't home and he has a fact ide.

"Little fish, why were you crying." Ben said

"It's nothing." I said

They just shrugged their shoulder and continued laughing. Denis tapped my shoulder and motioned me outside with him.

"What really happened?" He asked as we sat down on the front porch.

I let out a breathe and told him everything, to when I first got here, till today. A tear made it way out of my eye.

"Why don't you just break up with him?" Denis asked

"To be honest I don't know." I said " I think I'm gonna head home."

"Let's me walk you." Denis said.

"No you don't have to"

"I'm not letting a pretty little fishy walking home alone." Denis said

"Okay."

We began our walk and talked all the way home.

Ricky pov

After Jess left the class that was the last time I saw her, Angelo begged his mom for another day cause after school everyone wasn't in the mood. Which she gave him.

I was currently at Ryan's house in his room. And pretty nervous but I ready some where, that if you have sex with the one you love it's some much better. Alex was alright but it didn't feel right. I love Ryan and I 'm going to give him what he wants.

"Ryan, I'm ready." I said nervously

"What are you talking about." Ryan asked sitting up fro his bed.

"I'm ready, I need you to show me how much you love me."

"Are you sure." Ryan asked

"Yes" I said. Moving toward him and kissed him, our lips fit like to pieces of a heart being put together.

Soon the kiss got heated and clothes got annoying. Ryan's tongue went along my bottom lip. Not opening my mouth to tease him, I don't think he liked that idea.

Ryan bite my lip and tugged my lip open. Ryan's tongue exploded my mouth without a fight. I pulled away an removed my shirt as Ryan copied my actions. Recounting our lips

Ryan pulled away as I looked at him with a confused face. "Ricky I love you but-"

"Your breaking up with me."

"No, I want to make this special for you. I love you so much and I don't  want to make your first time unspecial."

"Okay. Can we cuddle though."

"Yes." Ryan said and I cuddle up into Ryan side.

Yes i didn't tell Ryan about Alex and I don't plan on it soon.

Ryan pov

I didn't tell Ricky about Matt because Matt made me feel special in a way that Ricky didn't.

~~~~~
Single Bitch 💃🏻

Told you I didn't write it

Mexico Vides 🇲🇽

Ashley 🌺

-second book names please😊