30

Next Chapter will be a long time skip. And probably 10 more chapters after that's but don't worry I already have the next book ready to go.

~~~~~

Chris pov

"Please!" I yelled at Jess as we walked to school.

"No." She said

"Why not then?" I asked. I want Jess to come to my shows but she down want to.

"Because I don't want to be know as the lead singer girlfriend." She said.

Ring Ring

"I have class." Jess yelled and walked away.

"Come on man cheer up. You'll get her to go." Balz said with Ghost by his side.

"First we have class." Ghost said and began walking to English.

-

After English, I had Math, then spanish 2, then keyboarding class, it was time for Chemistry.

I walked into Chemistry and threw my bag on the floor then say in my desk.

"What's wrong?" Ricky asked.

"I want Jess to come to my show but she doesn't want to. And our keyboard and guitarist quick."

"Balz and Ryan play those instrument." Tyler said who sat next to Ricky.

"Do you think they'd want to play or join." I asked.

"Now you should ask that to them." Tyler said as the teacher walked in and began the lesson.

-

After Chemistry, I ran to Balz and Ryan's class. Thankfully they have the same class.

"Would you guys like to join my band." I asked them both.

"Yeah." Balz said after Ryan nodded to him.

"Okay we meet on Tuesday and Friday's." I said then we walked to lunch.

-

"One good reason, why I should go." Jess said.

"Cause Ryan and Balz are in the band. So that means Ricky is going to be there." I said

Jess looked at Ricky who nodded " fine, I'll go." She said with a sigh.

"I love you so much." I said kissing her check causing her to giggle. "Why are you wearing a sweater. The cafeteria has a heater on?" I asked her

"Cooled" Jess said looking down at her wrist.

-

After school Ryan, Balz and I walked to Mikes house. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Angelo open the door and attacked Ryan and Balz with a hug.

"Good to see you to." Ryan said.

"Why are you guys here?" Angelo asked looking at me.

"You are looking at our new keyboardist and guitarist." I said.

"Cool come meet everyone." Angelo said motioning is to walk in.

Walking down the basement Tj and Mike were talking. "Who is that." Mike asked

"No fucken way Josh Josh Balz, is that you." Tj said

"Yeah it's me." Balz said going up to Tj and gave him a hug.

-

After Ryan and Balz played something for us, we all wanted them in. I noticed the whole time Tj kept steering at Ryan, so after practice.

I pulled Tj to the side, "Ryan has a boyfriend." I said

"Oh okay, thanks." Tj said.

Then I walked to Angelos car. Angelo, Balz and Ryan looked at me weird. "What, Tj was going to make a move on you." I said pointing to Ryan.

"Did know he was gay." Angelo said

"He's bisexual." Balz said.

Ryan pov

After Angelo dropped me off, I went to Kuza's place. Knocking on the door, Ricky answer the door and smiled.

"Hey," he said

"Hey um can I come in, I have to talk to you." I said.

"Sure." Ricky's said letting me in and walking to his room. Closing the door behind him. I pushed him against the door and kissed him. At first he was shocked but then melted into the kiss.

We pulled away realizing that we needed air. "I love you so much." Ricky said

"I love you too. I wanted to let you know Tj our bassist, he was trying to get at me." I said make Ricky's face drop

"Can you trust me, when I say I won't do anything." I asked which caused him to smile

"Do you trust me." He asked me. I nodded my head. "There's my answer, I trust you." He said then kissed me again.

"I love you." Ricky said to me hugging me.

"I love you more." I said kissing the top of his head. Holding him for my deer life.

~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwwww

Ricky and Ryan make me sad that I don't have a relationship this cute.

If you have Spotify,
Go to motionless in white page and
Look at there playlist

And listen to Ricky's playlist.
It will be the best decision of your. Life

Ashley☪