33

I feel like Balz and Ryan-Ashley are being felt out. Them being my favorite couple this chapter is for you.

~~~~~~~

Ryan-Ashley pov

I sat on my bed reading a book and finishing up some homework. Balz said he'd be home already but he hasn't messaged me back.

-

After my homework was done. I went to shower then blow dry my hair, washed my dash, brushed my teeth. Then put on pajamas.

-

I woke to the sound of a knock on my door. "Honey, wake up you have school." my mom said placing her hand on my ribs.

"Okay." I said and pulled the covers off my body. Walking to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth. I walked back to my room, sat at my vanity and did my make up. After curled my hair.

I got dressed then grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen and my dad was looking for his keys.

"Looking for these." I said with his keys in my hand.

"What would I do with Ry-Ash." He said taking the keys and kissing my head.

"Be late for work." I said and walked to the kitchen. Grabbing a piece of toast from the table and said my goodbyes.

Pushing in my earphones and playing lights and walked. I waited at a bench near mine and Kylie's house.

We walk together cause we live close to each other. I sat on the bench and pulled out my book.

'Tattoos aren't that easy."

-

15 minutes waiting a pair of hands were on my eyes. Pulling out one of my earphones. They whispered, " guess who?"

"Joshua Balz." I said causing me to see again.

"These are for you." He said pulling out a bouquet of roses and a bag.

"For me being gone so long and falling asleep on you last night. I was going to come over but I was really tried." Josh said with a pouty face.

"It's okay, I understand, how was it?" I asked turning my body to him.

"No first open for gift please." Josh said placing his hands together. I sighed and opened the bag.

Pulling out a bag of bones?

"Bones." I said which he chuckled.

"This was way cuter in my head. I've always wanted to open a shop and I want you to help me." Josh said

"With bones." I said

"An oddities shop." He said

"Yes I would love to." I said and kissed his lips. His lips are my addiction. There so soft and pink.

~~~~~

Sorry for
The short chapter.

Ashley