15

Teen Suicide: haunt me (x3)
Song for the chapter

I love this song
Warni-
Fuck it there is drug use in this chapter
If your a cry baby
Please leave
Don't report my shit

Thank you

~~~~~~

"No more remembering." Marisa whispered in my ear.

After Marisa told me that, my mind went wild.

I looked at Ricky and Ryan, they were looking at me with wide eyes. Then a rainbow came out of there ear.

-

"We're here, and now this is were it gets fun." Marisa said.

Ryan and Ricky got out but Ricky fell and Ryan was on the verge of falling. I got out and believe I was fine but realized I wasn't. When I was on the floor next to Ricky. Soon enough Ryan was on the floor too.

"I don't know what this is but I like it." Ryan said. We all looked at the sky and then it was falling on me.

I felt a pair of arms pick me up, looking back I saw Chris. "What did they give you guys?" He growled at Marisa

"She's hurt and she wants to forget, plus she looks hella happy!" Marisa said taking me from Chris arms and walking towards the house.

Loud music blasted out the house and when I enter it got 100 degrees hotter. Body's of different types pressed up against each other.

"This is going to be fun." Angelo yelled, I looked back and noticed the guys were right behind me and Marisa.

"Let's dance" Balz yelled, and ran off with Ghost into the crowd.

"let's go!!!!!" Ricky yelled at Ryan as he ran into the crowd almost falling. Soon enough i looked to my side and saw that Marisa was gone, I looked around for anyone that i new.

Once I gave up hope, I walked into the crowd of people dancing and began dancing and jumping to the beat of the music. I felt a pair of hand on my waist and looked back to see it was Tyler, swaing my hips to the beat. As the dance began to get heated I faced him and moved closer so there was no space in between our body's.

I moved my hands around his neck. Tyler started right into my eyes, I did the same but then the drugs kicked in and his face was melting. Moving my hands to his face, Tyler moved to my ear and yell "what are you doing"

"your face is melting, I'm putting it back but it doesn't want to" I yelled back at him cause him to chuckle and pull me away into a room.

"what excelly did Marisa give you?"

"This little beige powder with shiny stuff in it." I said laying on the bed and looking at the roof as it turned into a night sky full of stars.

"Jessica, Jessica!!!!!"

I shot up and saw Tyler looking at me with worried eyes. "Yessssssss"

"Stay here I'll be back" Tyler said as he shut the door. I layed back onto the bed and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and sat on the bed and began jump on the bed.

After 5min. I got bored and left the room. I looked around searching for a familiar face but couldn't find one.

I walked into the crowd of body's pressed together, then the wall started to get closer and closer. My breathe started to speed up and I began yelling for no reason.

A pair of arms put themselves around me hugging me likes there no tomorrow. My eyes started to close but I fought to keep them open. Soon I was begin cared to the bathroom on the second floor.

The light turned on and I closed my eyes cause it hurt. Begin sat on the counter I looked up to meet Chris's eyes.

"Hey" Chris said cause me to chuckle

"Hey" I said

"Are you okay" he asked

"Yeah why?"

"Because you get went to bed for like 5 hours." He said

"What, when?" I asked

"Remember when Tyler told you to that room, well he went to check on you after 10mins and you were fast asleep."

"It felt like 5mins to me." I said laughing. "Is everyone still here?"

"Tyler took Ricky and Ryan home, also Harper left and that's it."

"What time is it?" I asked

"Well we got here at 8 and now it should be midnight." He said pulling out his phone. "No it's one and people are still partying."

"You don't say."

We stayed silent for a moment until Chris laugh. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I said laughing and also falling of the sink but Chris got me.

"Let's take you home." He said picking me up bridal style.

I snuggle into his chest and felt warm and safe here.

~~~~~~~

1 out of 5

Happy Halloween

Ashley💀