A skull full of raspberries.

• Dedicated to sophea cause she is a donk :*

Alexa's POV

ouch;

champagne in my eyes, URGH,

and in my nose, URGH

and in my mouth URGH..

....wait that is not a bad thing.

This spray party is the best party i've ever been too!

There's boys, babes, bikini's and most imporantly BOOZE!! oh my nelly , this is just amazing.

nelly? what the fuck lex?

The pool here is warm and about the size of the white house, the jacuzzi is the size of an average pool, there's 3 slides, 2 photo booths and there is exactly 206 bottle's of spains finest champagne and a massive food table fit for a queen. Thats me, I'm the queen.

Queen of the dorks...

Shut up diphthong, enjoy yourself

The food table is like heaven. There are crystal champagne flutes, chocolate covered strawberries, a chocolate fountain and a bucket of marshmallows that seems to be multiplying by the second!!!

Along the rim of the table there are about 100 neatly placed shotglasses filled with vodka and raspberries. The shotglasses were an odd shape, but i think i could make them out to be a skull. a skull full of raspberries? cool.

"i'll take 2! i say to the waitress" my excitement grew even larger when i realised there was jagermeister in them aswell.

"make that 3." ariana crept up behind me. i knew she would be around here soon, she never misses a good old jagerbomb, and what friend would i be to miss her facial expression afterwards anyways...it was priceless.

"3...2..." and with that we downed our shots.

We turned to each other with our sour faces on. Ariana shivered. Bless her, alcohol is her biggest weakness. She get's drunk on WKD. That is hard.

"hey lets go to the bar" she said distracted.

"why? you hate bars? You know, alcohol and drunken men, 2 of your worst nightmares? " i question.

oh silly me. i should have known. I glance over to the bar to see a sign saying free lollypops.

"i love bars!" she says.

lies.

"yeah yeah ok" i tease. she wanted the lollys, we all know this.

"i'll take 2! " she smiled to the waitress.

"make that 3 !" I winked at her.

De Ja Vu.

Arianas POV

The lady handed us our swirly lolly's and i held one in each hand. damn these were good. i was so engrossed in my gorgeous swirly goodness i got lost in my thoughts.

"Hey sweetcheeks can i have a lick?" a very small, drunk man said to me.

I wonder what cheeks he meant....

"a lick? No, this lolly is mine!" i teased taking another lick.

"who said i was talking about the lolly?" he winked at me.

Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew gross, go away and die in a whole and take your digustingness with you. Freak.

"piss off short stack, pick on someone your own size" i hiss, taking another lick of my lolly and skipping away. im such a girl, dang.