Fourteen -

Nathan's POV -

"I- I- I-"

"Rach, what's the problem?" I asked again as I noticed she was struggling with telling me what she wanted to tell me.

"I'm pregnant Nathan." Rachel replied and I was speechless.

I honestly didn't know what I was supposed to say to that one, I didn't even know they were sleeping together, other than that night when they left the club together and went home.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Thee pregnancy tests aren't going to lie. And, now, I can't even tell him..." she sighed, finally allowing her grip around me to be loosened.

"Not being funny Rach, but are you really sure this is the right thing to do?" I ask carefully, not wanting to upset her anymore than she already was, but I just had to make sure she was sure.

Tom is never going to be allowed anywhere near Rachel once he's been officially reported, she's going to be bringing up a baby on her own. It would be a constant reminder of what had happened and it was a source of pain to her because she would only ever think of Tom when she saw it.

"I don't know what I want Nathan. I only found out yesterday and I was going to tell Tom when we were in France, just to see what he thought about it all." she replied as she wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"Rachel Brown. Follow me now please." Mr.McGuiness shouted from behind me, walking out of the door with a lot of confidence and a smirk on his face.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm just going home." Rachel snapped with a tone of annoyance.

"The police have been informed and are on their way. You need to come with me so you can answer their questions."

"What? You want me to say that Mr.Parker forced himself on me and that I didn't have any other choice but to do as he wanted? Or, do you want me to tell them that I don't love him, he just convinced me that I did? How about I just tell them this was all his fault and it had nothing to do with me?" Rachel shouted, causing people to start looking at her, stopping as they were walking to the classrooms to either prepare for their lessons or just because they were one of those people who wanted to be exceptionally early for lesson.

They were all stopping and listening to what Rachel was shouting. But she didn't even care because she knew that, by the end of the day, everyone was going to know about her and Tom.

They might as well hear it from her.

"It's going nothing to do with me what you tell the police, you can tell them whatever you like. Either way Mr.Parker still broke the law by engaging in a relationship with you." Mr.McGuiness stated, clearly beginning to get annoyed with Rachel and her refusal to go with him.

"Frankly, I don't care that I broke the law. At home, I'm invisible to most of my family, they couldn't care less what happens to me. For all they care, I could die tomorrow and they wouldn't even shed a tear for me. At school, there were only four people in the whole school that even wanted to pay any attention to me and wanted to be there to help me if I needed it, now two of them hate me anyway, one of them is about to be arrested and the other one is stood in front of me now. So, I'm sorry if you don't like my actions, but I don't care. Tom made me feel things that I hadn't felt in a long time and I loved it. No matter what happens now, it's not going to change how I feel about Tom and it's not going to change what happened between us." Rachel shouted with tears in her eyes again, making sure she looked around at all the people who had stopped to listen to what had happened between this student and teacher.